Jabs - Justice, Awareness and Basic Support
Jabs - Justice, Awareness and Basic Support
Home | Profile | Register | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 JABS Forum
 Experience and Support
 calling ALL UK vaccine damaged people/carers

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is OFF
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ireneg Posted - 06/29/2009 : 19:52:08
I am a 48 year old ex paediatric nurse...ex because i lost my job due to ill health following 3 hepatitis b vaccine boosters. I am now 9 years down the line with what would appear to be progressive autoimmune disease........medical diagnosis...... CFS secondary to hepatitis b vaccine damage. No hope for a cure or even any relief! i'm sure this is a familiar story to you all.
Anyway, along with some fellow sufferers we have been lobbying the goverment. Firstly we have had an Early Day Motion tabled (1646 Payment for workers damaged by vaccines). Could any of you please contact your MP and ask them to sign this EDM? we have had a variety of refusals....among them...from a MP!!! what will this cost the tax payer!!!.
Secondly, we wish to put together a campaign to force/convince (haha) the drug companies who produce vaccines, to pay a small premium (50 pence- 1 has been suggested) into a trust fund. Then if you find you or your child have been damaged by a vaccine, then you will be able to apply to this trust fund for compensation. Money is not a cure.....but it does give your family security while you do the caring.
Please feel free to contact me.....if the goverment/drug company figures of 0.2% of people will have an adverse reaction are true, they don't have much to worry about!

irene
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
laura_c_a Posted - 07/23/2009 : 11:51:13
I initially joined this forum to seek advice and information following a relative's immunisation with the combined MMR. It's almost a decade now, and I've come to the same conclusions as yourself.

In 2001, my 13 months old relative's health deteriorated within a fortnight of getting the combined MMR vaccine. He has attended countless medical appointments during the last (almost) decade for his numerous and multiple health problems. Prior to his combined MMR, he did not have any serious health problems, and certainly not any effecting his eye-sight, hearing, speech, mobility, social interaction or mental capabilities. During his first year of life, he passed all his developmental assessments with flying colours.

To date, all the NHS doctors refuse to acknowledge any possibility that the combined MMR had anything to do with my relative's multiple/numerous health problems. There have been a couple of doctors who have considered the possibility in private but refuse to admit this in public.

In our family's case, we have been unable to get anywhere in terms of getting anyone in the legal and medical profession to help because it cannot be proved that the combined MMR triggered the health problems.

Nowadays, I check the forum from time-to-time as I no longer have contact with the said relative, and in any case, I don't have much else to add to my already 200+ posts! However, I too fear other families may suffer the same fate. Our family ignored the warnings in the press back in 2001, prefering to rely on the advice of the health staff and government. The side-effects have been far reaching, and not just financially and medically.

I too, am so sorry to learn of your tragic experience. Many like myself do try to warn others that, when things go wrong, the general attitude is one of denial.
MissyC1 Posted - 07/23/2009 : 08:35:10
To bobtdundee,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss and I am also very angry for you that the government body has refused your calls for an enquiry.

It may be worthwhile for you to get in touch with Clifford Miller. He is a lawyer and does pro bono work on vaccine damage cases.

Thank you for warning us and letting me know what I already know that the flu vaccine or any vaccine has a risk and they don't tell you about these risks.

We are organising a protest against mandatory vaccinations in London on 3rd October and for anyone that is interested, here are the details:-

The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) have taken over the control of the UK vaccination schedule and now have the power to bring in new vaccines without government approval even if they haven't been safety tested. Prior to this, all new vaccines would have to pass through parliament and be voted on before they were introduced. Now the government is compelled to agree with anything JCVI say, even if there is no science to back it up.

JCVI are also exploring whether to get a 'guardian of the state' for all unvaccinated children and sue their parents to FORCE them to vaccinate - this means that vegetarians will be forced to take animal products via vaccines, people will be forced to be injected with cancer-causing chemicals and those people who have already had vaccine reactions and disabilities will have their lives put at risk.

Those on the committee are also on the boards of the drug companies who make vaccines and so are profiting from their recommendations.

To safeguard our right to choose the healthcare for ourselves and our children, Vaccination Awareness Network, the advocacy group for parents who don't vaccinate, will be protesting against mandatory vaccination and conflict of interest.

If you are a parent who doesn't vaccinate, if you would like to choose which vaccines you have, if you or a loved one are vaccine injured, please come along and show your support outside the Houses of Parliament, Westminster at 12 noon on Saturday 3rd October 2009.

Babies and children are welcome.

Please contact Jo on 0870 444 0894 if you require more information.

Wanda Posted - 07/22/2009 : 19:20:06
To Bobtdundee,

I am sorry. This is tragic. I appreciate you warning others by posting here. "Not in the public interest" - just another way of saying "We don't want the public to know the truth". Thank you for wanting to prevent this happening to anyone else.
bobtdundee Posted - 07/22/2009 : 15:16:37
IN 2005 MY 56 YEAR OLD WIFE DIED 3 WEEKS AFTER GETTING THE FLU VACCINE. SHE WAS ADMITTED TO THE INTENSIVE CARE UNIT AT NINEWELLS HOSPITAL WITH SEVERE BRAIN ELECTRICAL IMPULSES. SHE NEVER REGAINED CONSCIOUSNESS.
THE RESULTING POST MORTEM CERTIFICATE CONFIRMED DEATH AS
"ENCEPHALITIS AS A DIRECT RESULT OF THE FLU VACCINE"
TO DATE THE GOVERNMENT BODY IN SCOTLAND HAS REFUSED MY CALLS FOR AN ENQUIRY SAYING IT IS NOT IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST TO KNOW THE CIRCUMSTANCES.
IT APPEARS THERE IS NO APPEAL AND NOTHING I CVAN DO ABOUT IT.
I HOPE OTHER PEOPLE ARE AWARE BECAUSE THERE WILL SOON BE A MASS VACCINATION FOR THE SWINE FLU AND I FEAR OTHERS MAY SUFFER THE SAME FATE.
ireneg Posted - 07/12/2009 : 21:07:17
moongirl,
email me at irene@pgoodrum.com and i will give you info on our campaign.
your not alone in having "little or no medical evidence". Mention vaccine damage to a doctor and they can't get you out their room quick enough.We are working on that one! Your symptoms are almost identical to mine and a good number of others.

irene

irene
Seonaid Posted - 07/11/2009 : 22:26:53
You can hear the discussion here -

http://www.parliamentlive.tv/Main/Player.aspx?meetingId=4435

Fast forward to 1.30 to listen to Ian Stewart - and others.
ireneg Posted - 07/11/2009 : 22:21:24
quote:
[i]Originally posted by jane01[/i]
[br]Irene, Thanks for reply. How do I get your email address? My MP has agreed to sign the EDM.

I think the most worrying thing at the moment is that a decision is about to be made (it may have been already) to add Hep B to the already horrendous number of vaccinations that all children in this country are subject to.... (There is loads of evidence that many babies have died or been damaged by this jab in the States where new born babies get it!!!- there is a website called Ian's Voice put up by this baby's parents after he died following the vaccination.) The reason 'they' want to add this to the 32 others young children already get is not because the vast majority of babies are at risk (only the ones of mothers who are carriers are) but beause 'immigrants are increasing the incidence of Hep B and the groups who are at risk (drug users, prostitutes and others who don't practise safe sex) are a difficult 'target group'. Babies aren't of course. The joke is that immunity levels have often gone within 10 years....

Jane in particular but anyone else who wants to...my email address is
irene@pgoodrum.com

irene
Seonaid Posted - 07/10/2009 : 13:09:31
Good news Irene - keep fighting!

http://www.theoneclickgroup.co.uk/news.php?start=2760&end=2780&view=yes&id=3580#newspost

Ian Stewart MP launches vaccine damage compensation debate in Parliament.

Society must accept its duty to give financial support to the number of workers who have a serious, adverse reaction to a vaccination. I want to consider what financial support is, or could be, offered to workers damaged by vaccines, whether through the payment scheme, industrial injury benefits or, if appropriate, a new 21st century system of assistance. In the UK, the Department of Health acknowledges that chronic fatigue syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis have been reported under the yellow card system as adverse reactions to hepatitis B vaccines. I should like to put it on the record that I had correspondence and a meeting with NHS Direct, now re-established as NHS Choices, about the deletion of vaccination as a possible contributor to myalgic encephalomyelitis in its online directory after 2006. Up to that time, vaccination was listed as a possible contributory cause. I have been told that although there is no paper trail to say how the deletio n came about, it is nevertheless correct as, in its view, there is no link between the hepatitis B vaccination and ME. It is small wonder that workers who are damaged by vaccine are suspicious, and I have to say here that I am suspicious, too. The difficult truth is that what we have in place in the UK is not fit for purpose.
Ian Stewart MP et al, Vaccine Damage Compensation - UK Parliament
jane01 Posted - 07/03/2009 : 15:55:47
Irene, Thanks for reply. How do I get your email address? My MP has agreed to sign the EDM.

I think the most worrying thing at the moment is that a decision is about to be made (it may have been already) to add Hep B to the already horrendous number of vaccinations that all children in this country are subject to.... (There is loads of evidence that many babies have died or been damaged by this jab in the States where new born babies get it!!!- there is a website called Ian's Voice put up by this baby's parents after he died following the vaccination.) The reason 'they' want to add this to the 32 others young children already get is not because the vast majority of babies are at risk (only the ones of mothers who are carriers are) but beause 'immigrants are increasing the incidence of Hep B and the groups who are at risk (drug users, prostitutes and others who don't practise safe sex) are a difficult 'target group'. Babies aren't of course. The joke is that immunity levels have often gone within 10 years....
jabsadmin Posted - 07/02/2009 : 23:39:48
moongirl: I'm so sorry to hear about your health issues following Hepatitis B vaccines. If you haven't already done so it would be very useful to contact your MP and let him know what happened to you. You could ask him if he would attend and support Ian Stewart during the debate. The health minister will be there to respond to Ian Stewart's statement so the more support Ian has, from others representing constituents that have been directly affected, the stronger the impact will be.

Best wishes

Jackie
Elizabeth Posted - 07/02/2009 : 23:02:21
I'm not personally involved with this one but have you contacted health workers in the USA? I'm pretty certain I've read reports of adverse reactions to Hep B on the American websites. You could start by reading the "Age of Autism" archives. Good luck.
ireneg Posted - 07/02/2009 : 21:28:45
heading off on a wee holiday to france for a week. hoping to be able to access internet, but if i fall silent i will get back to anyone in due course.
MP Ian Stewart has a debate booked for wednesday 8th july 4pm-4.30pm on the contents of the EDM 1646. If you have suffered a reaction to the hep b vaccine or boosters you can contact his secretary Theresa Black through the parliament switch board....better still get your MP to go along to the debate and put your case forewards.take care

irene
moongirl Posted - 07/02/2009 : 21:23:45
Hi Irene and all,

I am new to this forum and have just read this thread now. Sorry to hear of your stories Irene and Jane01. I have a somewhat similar story I as believe that a course of the Hep B vaccines triggered my long-term health problems too - diagnosed with CFS/ME 16 yrs ago and then 2 yrs ago was found to have lyme disease aswell as other chronic infections. On top of that I have mitochondrial damage and heavy metaly toxicity (mercury & nickel) and endocrine problems. I have been unable to work and quite severely incapacitated since about 1995.

Although I became suspicious at the time that my health problems were triggered by the vaccines, I had no concrete evidence and didnt have the energy to even investigate the matter at the time. I was also told that a claim for compensation has to be made within 3 yrs so I didnt look into it any further and just tried to concentrate on getting well.

I was vaccinated due to my job too...I was an occupational therapy assistant at the time working for Leicestershire Health Authority. I had an advanced course and received 3 jabs within 4 months (instead of the usual 8mths) and then a booster a couple of mths later when I was found not to be producing enough antibodies. It was not long after the booster that I became ill. GSK were the manufacturers of the jabs I received and I know from the particular batch that I had, they contained thimerosal, which is a mercury preservative and which has been linked to various illnesses including autism. So I believe that might have caused immunosuppression in my case.

I have been planning on setting up a website for a while about vaccines and have been doing research around vaccines on and off for yrs tho havent quite gotten it together as yet as I've been so ill!

I notice that my MP Nick Palmer has signed the EDM so thats good news. Lets hope more MPs sign.

I would love to get involved in your campaign, so feel free to email me with any relevant information.

All the best

Anne
Wanda Posted - 07/02/2009 : 13:33:02
Jane01 - I just wanted to say how sad it is that you have lost your son. Although the circumstances are entirely different my son also was treated for status epilepticus when he was a young lad. He did survive, but with significant other problems as a consequence. From one mum to another I wish you strength and hope you have support from family and friends.

I also hope you find the truth. Best wishes.
Seonaid Posted - 07/01/2009 : 22:51:48
Jane that is awful.
It really is criminal that they can list and identify possible side effects - until they happen. And when they do - you are on your own. The vaccine is never to blame. What a heartbreak for you.

http://bit.ly/4lQql

Abstract

The case reported refers to a patient who developed status epilepticus in the day of her third dose of hepatitis B vaccination and we review the literature on this subject. A 12 year-old girl, without a relevant previous history, taking no drugs, developed a seizure attack followed by unconsciousness, and eventually died after three days of her third dose of hepatitis B (HB) vaccination. Autopsy study revealed cerebral edema with congestion and herniation and diffuse interstitial type pneumonitis. There seem to be a straight forward time relationship between the third HB vaccine, the event of convulsion and the sudden death of the patient. We suggest that, in some cases, vaccination may be the triggering factor for autoimmune and neurological disturbances in genetically predisposed individuals and physicians should be aware of this possible association.

Jabs - Justice, Awareness and Basic Support © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page