Jabs - Justice, Awareness and Basic Support
Jabs - Justice, Awareness and Basic Support
Home | Profile | Register | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 JABS Forum
 Experience and Support
 batch number was deleted

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is OFF
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
bookworm Posted - 10/30/2010 : 13:30:30
Hi everyone

This is many years too late in some respects, but with so many professionals telling us that the MMR our son received could not be responsible for his regression and eventual profound learning disabilities (estimated 1 year) we gave up fighting and looking for a reason. Some years later we did try to discover which batch number he recieved, but this had been deleted from all of his files.
I wonder is there any other way now of discovering which batch number he could have received? Our son is now 22 years of age and I know what date he had his vaccine administered (from the details in his baby book) and at which doctor's surgery.
I simply need to know, if possible, if the vaccine did cause him damage. I still cannot comprehend how a baby can develop normally only to regress to this extent without accident or injury have incurred. The regression still continues today and with no explanation forthcoming as to what is happening, I believe this is thimerosal-mercury poisoning.

thank you for listening

J Telfer
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
bookworm Posted - 11/01/2010 : 17:08:20
Thank you both, Wanda and John for your replies. We were not advised that the Primary Care Trust held this information and I will certainly see what I can find out now.
Our son was given the vaccine on 7 July 1989 when he was 13 months and 6 days old. He had been developing normally - as noted on his files - but he did not suffer any extreme reaction following the MMR, e.g. convulsions. He began to lose interest in his environment and family soon afterwards and appeared to be in a 'day-dream' for much of the time.
He is now 22 years old and his co-ordination has continued to deteriorate since his teens - no one can offer an explanation as to why this is the case, or if it will continue to deteriorate still further.
Is regression in itself classified as a side-effect of the vaccine? I don't wish to claim compensation - I just need to know if he has mercury poisoning (and not 'autism') and if so, how we treat it to keep him as well as we can.

many thanks

J Telfer
john Posted - 11/01/2010 : 12:15:03
In my opinion it looks like regressive autism is due to vaccines http://whale.to/vaccine/regressive_autism.html , but they will never admit as much as it would destroy vaccination, not least from litigation as we have 500,000 autistic spectrum people in the UK alone.

and they have circled the wagons on this MMR, the last one went down, MMR Urabe http://whale.to/vaccine/mmr15.html if this one goes down it could also spell the end of vaccination

and vaccination is the Holy Grail of allopathy, without that it would sink without trace

Last time I looked only 1 in 200 get compensated in the UK, and they wont compensate any vaccine damaged child with an autism diagnosis

"There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunization of children does more harm than good."---Dr. J. Anthony Morris, former Chief Vaccine Control Officer and research virologist, US FDA
Wanda Posted - 11/01/2010 : 10:44:34
Bookworm - You don't say how you tried to find out the batch number previously, so you may already have done this. I contacted the surgery where the jab was given. They said they didn't hold that information and said it was held by our Primary Care Trust. When I contacted the PCT they explained all that information was stored on microfilm. This was many years ago. My son is almost the same age as yours by the way.

Jabs - Justice, Awareness and Basic Support © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page