Jabs - Justice, Awareness and Basic Support
Jabs - Justice, Awareness and Basic Support
Home | Profile | Register | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 JABS Forum
 Experience and Support
 georgie boy mmr

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is OFF
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
cfish Posted - 06/22/2006 : 23:51:45
our big huggable georgie boy healthy thriving and much loved 18 months old and dearly missed,died on january 19 also 10 days after mmr.he had six of the symptoms stated on the mmr leaflet.which were runny nose,cough,loss of appitite,diarria,he was sick the night he died,he had red sore eyes.all the test have revealed nothing wrong .all the experts say that he was a well formed well grown boy.they cant find the virus that he had. after the press coverage and going to our mp and speaking to the coroner new investigations are going ahead.a yellow card has been raised. as far as we know he did'nt have the glaxo smith , were told he had merck sharp and dohme b.v.our children cant have died of nothing like they would have us believe.we have to fight on.our deepest sympathy to mr and mrs duncan who share the same grief.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Rosemary Posted - 01/12/2008 : 09:47:02
Hi Sarah & Chris,
Sorry to hear that the inquest has been delayed, hopefully the delay & resulting tests from the viroligist may be helpful ...therefore worthwhile.
I sincerely hope so for your sake.
Best Wishes
Rosemary
cfish Posted - 01/06/2008 : 21:44:42
georgie boy
just a quick update the inquest was canceled again but this time it was our fault .A week before the inquest a doctor contacted us to look at our notes and to give an opinion but found some differences in the 2 reports .He then asked us to delay inquest so that he could ask a virologist friend to do more tests, but the coroner has gave them 6 weeks to come up with a report which took them the same time as our son was old .we our now looking at march sometime
Rosemary Posted - 11/22/2007 : 23:48:35
Dear Sarah & Chris,
I shall forward any information that I have onto you through JABS.
I sincerely hope that you get the answers that you deserve!
Please let us know if you need anything in the meantime.
I hope that everything goes well.

Best Regards
Rosemary
cfish Posted - 11/21/2007 : 23:32:28
hi rosemary thank you for your kind words and support. we would be very grateful for any information regarding testing Georges samples after the inquest. we have not seen his medical records as yet but our solicitor will get hold of them after inquest all depending on the outcome.George had febrile convulsion before MMR we should have been advised of his management but doctors never warned us about this
thanks again Sarah and Chris
Rosemary Posted - 11/20/2007 : 22:53:39
Dear Sarah & Chris,
Thanks for your reply,sorry to hear that there is no concrete conclusion made yet.
What you need is an expert to give you some advice.
I know someone who may be able to help, obviously I cannot promise anything on this persons behalf however this person is an expert in identifying measles virus [vaccine strain] so what I shall do is forward some details onto you.
In the meantime I shall make some other enquiries for any other sources of help through other contacts.
Take Care
Shall contact you again tomorrow.
Best Regards
Rosemary
cfish Posted - 11/20/2007 : 22:20:45
dear rosemary we have had two lots of tests completed but to no concrete conclusion its seems he had a virus of some kind i wonder what it could be anything but measles they would have us believe,they did find low level rna measles in his lungs but even that hasn't changed there minds its all very frustrating any info would be of help thank you
chris and sarah
Rosemary Posted - 11/19/2007 : 22:30:37
Dear Sarah & Chris,

Sorry I did not realise that you were still waiting to hear back about the test results.
I sincerely hope that you don't have to wait much longer.

If there is anything that anyone can do to help you in any way possible please do not hesitate to ask.
You know that there are many people on this forum that would be willing and able to help you and please I want you to know that we are thinking of you.

Best Regards

Rosemary
cfish Posted - 11/18/2007 : 17:26:38
Thanks rosemary we will wait until after the inquest to see what our solicitor wants to do , we will then have all the samples that were taken .There has been alot of tests done already not sure if the right ones or not,we hope to get our own tests after the inquest as samples can not be released until it is over not much sense in that but this is up to the coroner and his mind is made up concerning the samples.
Rosemary Posted - 11/17/2007 : 16:49:54
Dear Sarah & Chris,

Just recently read what happened to your son George & I am deeply saddened to hear the news.
I wish to pass on My Deepest Sympathy on your loss.

I wish to also offer my Deepest Sympathy to the Duncan family on the loss of their daughter Anna.

Sarah& Chris
I would like ask if have actually looked at George's medical file to see if you can see any evidence of infection ?
The measles vaccine virus would activate certain pathways in the immune system so there would be evidence of this.
There are certain things that would either be elevated or reduced as a result of a measles infection.
I shall send you more specific information via Jabs rather than on this forum.

Also access to your medical files...... they could be looking for any previous health problems or health weaknesses or susceptibility in your family so that they can say that there is a pre-existing weakness or underlying susceptibilty in your family history.

If they don't find the measles virus they should still be able to prove that there was an infection present?
an infection caused by the vaccine?
Please look at the blood test results carefully.

I hope that you get the answers that you deserve!

May God Bless You All Especially George and Anna.

Best Wishes
Rosemary [ Mother of vaccine danaged child ]

GUS THE FUSS Posted - 11/16/2007 : 22:55:19
God bless our time will come through our cause.

cfish Posted - 11/16/2007 : 20:26:25
still no news only that we are getting ever closer to the inquest into our little boys death which i feel will more than likely be put down to infant death the same as the rest, as the doctors will not stick there necks out . with all that we have read since our sons death i would never trust another doctor or anything they dish out and know nothing about.
Emerald Posted - 08/14/2007 : 15:48:59
I'm so sorry for the loss of your boy. It is an outrage that you are being made to wait so long.
cfish Posted - 08/13/2007 : 20:59:25
have just got the book by dr richard halvorsen very interesting the bit i dont understand is they describe the symptoms of measles as cold like and a cough with red eyes all of which georgie had on the run up to his death but when we told the doctors this they never once said to us that his symptoms were exactly that of measles,even after postmortem when they found inner ear infection also another known reaction to measles wild virus and vaccine strain virus .
cfish Posted - 01/17/2007 : 23:31:22
thanks janet i think you are right we need to do something about them just ignoring us all i under stand you have already marched on downing street. Its the way they keep you in the dark they think we wont understand but they are not worried about our children are they
Janet Posted - 01/16/2007 : 16:02:37
Dear Chris and Sarah,

I seethe with anger to hear of your agonizing wait for information. When things go wrong post-vaccination, we are often treated with the utmost contemt by authority (a sign of guilt in my opinion) while our politicians ignore our concerns regarding vaccine safety.
Perhaps the time for a silent vigil in London draws closer, to remind these political morons of both George and Anna Duncan whom they have failed to protect.

My deepest sympathy to you both,
Janet.

Jabs - Justice, Awareness and Basic Support © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page