Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

cfish

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2006 :  23:51:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
our big huggable georgie boy healthy thriving and much loved 18 months old and dearly missed,died on january 19 also 10 days after mmr.he had six of the symptoms stated on the mmr leaflet.which were runny nose,cough,loss of appitite,diarria,he was sick the night he died,he had red sore eyes.all the test have revealed nothing wrong .all the experts say that he was a well formed well grown boy.they cant find the virus that he had. after the press coverage and going to our mp and speaking to the coroner new investigations are going ahead.a yellow card has been raised. as far as we know he did'nt have the glaxo smith , were told he had merck sharp and dohme b.v.our children cant have died of nothing like they would have us believe.we have to fight on.our deepest sympathy to mr and mrs duncan who share the same grief.

Aasa

Canada
773 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2006 :  05:16:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Sarah and Chris:

I am saddened to hear about what happened to your son, George. However, it is heartening to see that you and Anna's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Duncan, are not going to let this rest until you find out what happened to your otherwise healthy children. It has been very brave of you, and Anna's parents, to speak out and alert others about what happened to your own children so recently. A few days ago,I came across a newspaper article which mentioned your son and Anna, and I posted it in another area of this forum.

If there is any way, that some of us who live in other countries can help you in trying to find these answers, please let us know what we can do to help. On my own part, I usually do my best to share experiences between various sites and list groups as much as is possible. Sometimes, it can be helpful if people on the other side of the Atlantic know what you are dealing with, and vice versa. It can help build up a bit of "solidarity", especially with the people who are knowledgable about various vaccines, etc.

Aasa
Go to Top of Page

laura_c_a

358 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2006 :  13:16:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The b.v part implies a dutch company, akin to "Ltd" in the UK. It just goes to show that it doesn't matter who manufactures the MMR - or indeed its origin. The combined MMR carries a risk which is underplayed. All this is very little comfort to you. I can only extend my sincerest sympathy and sadness.
Go to Top of Page

GUS THE FUSS

United Kingdom
1469 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2006 :  22:00:27  Show Profile  Visit GUS THE FUSS's Homepage  Reply with Quote
just also like to pass on our deepest sympathies as well.Dont worry these children shall not be forgotten lest we forget.
Go to Top of Page

cfish

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2006 :  23:58:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello to all thank you for your kind words and support. we had meeting wiyh the coronor today to talk about our concerns regarding George's symtoms before he died it made him raise his eyebrows when we showed him the leaflet from mmr manufactures.He cancelled the inquest due to further investigation. He has asked professor/doctor Emond who apparently an expert in mmr to have a look at our case.More samples are going to be tested with more sophisticated equiptment to find the virus that was responsable.We do feel that he listened to us and said he would do his best.We have also written a letter to mr blair to express our concerns and dissapointments as to MMR,NHS,and the secrets around it all. It all makes us sick they need telling in person not keep hiding away.
Go to Top of Page

allison

United Kingdom
171 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2006 :  22:29:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have spoken to Blair personally last year, on the life long damage done to my son by MMR, he is severely autistic, I watched it happen. He was empathetic (has a nephew who is autistic). He said we need to 'look' into this - but did nothing. He is a good actor - this is one subject he will not be drawn in on, too big a can of worms for him to open was all I saw I'm afraid. Don't hold out any hope - I did for a while - but it was pointless. My son was born the day Blair came to power 2nd May 1997. Autism figures have risen around the world since then, and still they keep coming, I asked for a national database. Still nothing! No politician will get embroiled in this one least of all Mr. Blair. How many more children will die or be damaged in such a way? I am living another kind of hell but at least I still have my boy to hold but is no consolation, his life is ruined. We must keep up raising awareness - for the sake of the children. My deepest heartfelt condolences.
Go to Top of Page

Joan

United Kingdom
599 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  19:32:49  Show Profile  Visit Joan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
So so sorry to hear of your beautiful boy's devestating reaction to the dreaded MMR. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the angels are looking after your sweet child. I for one will never shut up about the injustice and corruption being done to our children.
Go to Top of Page

Amethyst

United Kingdom
88 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  20:13:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Blairs hands tied as hes a very small cog in a very large well oiled machine, all we can do is be as loud as we can for our children who cannot speak out for themselves, my son was not damaged by the mmr but by the whoping cough vaccine, he didnt even get a chance to be 'normal', it was all taken away from him at the tender age of 4 months, we nearly lost him but he fought back, and is now the light of my life, and I will fight for him, and let everyone know just what happened to him.

His future has been taken from him, I cant turn back the clock, but if I can stop one family going through what we have, then I will carry on shouting.

I am so saddened at what happened to your son, buy you shout loud in his name until they all listen.
Go to Top of Page

cfish

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  21:49:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Joan and Amethyst for your lovely words.Im more angry with Blair having his son Leo vaccinated with the 3 seperate vaccines and going to France with him.He's got a nerve telling us its safe. we hav'nt got an option. We think alot of our child doctors know what is going on but wont say because of reprisals.i've asked them and always keep asking them why a healthy bonny boy can die of nothing.how professional people can not want to know is beyond us its there job.We are currently looking for a virologist who is independent for our own opinion.They tell us that infant death is very very very rare at his age of 18mths Well it cant be that rare as there has been 3 in the last few months that i have heard of or so they would have us beleve,just a coincidence that they all had mmr jabs 10 days before they died and all had rare reactions.
Go to Top of Page

tlmh

1 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2006 :  00:08:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has it been announced / confirmed that Blair had his son vaccinated with singles? I haven't seen that anywhere except on here.

I'm wanting my daughter to have single vaccines but not sure who to trust these days, seeking recommendations.

Go to Top of Page

allison

United Kingdom
171 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2006 :  08:26:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To answer that one- Carol Caplin's Mum is the closest we've had to confirmation that Leo never had the MMR.
Go to Top of Page

Andrea

United Kingdom
28 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2006 :  17:56:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our thoughts and prayers are with your family. Every day I think of all the children and I believe that all their suffering will not be forgotten or forgiven. It should not be happening and those responsible should remember that they were children themselves once and how lucky they were!

We can only do our best
Go to Top of Page

Confused

27 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2006 :  18:45:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Surely if the MMR vaccination policy is so important, it would be inadvistable for children of the PM or other government ministers to be vaccinated? If the children were to die or to suffer long term physical damage shortly after the vaccination, this could potentially destroy the whole vaccination policy - even if the ill-effects were coincidental, and had nothing to do with the vaccine?
Go to Top of Page

scotmum

112 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2006 :  13:18:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To confused:

Yes of course it could undermine the whole vaccine policy. I'm afraid that though I don't wish anyone's child to be harmed by a vaccine, it will only be when it happens to the child of someone highly famous - and deemed trustworthy by the public - that governments will be forced to tell the public the truth - that vaccination demands the sacrifice of the lives of many previously healthy children.

However, even if Leo or William or Harry had suffered vaccine damage medical experts would have done their level best to persuade their parents to keep quiet about it "for the public good"
Go to Top of Page

Joan

United Kingdom
599 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2006 :  13:48:52  Show Profile  Visit Joan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I remember seeing a film a while back about the royal family and one of the children had Autism but died at around the age of 12 from having an epileptic fit and he was hidden away and hardly saw his Mum and Dad. I think it was called the Lost Prince. Probally a victim of an earlier vaccine due to him having so many fits all thoughout his short life.
Go to Top of Page

Confused

27 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2006 :  23:40:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prince John was born in 1905 and died in 1919. Would he have been given a smallpox vaccination?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_John_of_the_United_Kingdom

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jabs - Justice, Awareness and Basic Support © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page