Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Father_of_Anna

United Kingdom
37 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2006 :  10:29:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our Anna and your George did not need to die. There is enough information that Tony Blair and the government are aware of that could have prevented our children's tragic deaths. The government have been told by the large Pharmaceuticals involved withh MMR production that there can be bad side effects and like any vaccine there are risks of brain damage and even death.
The government has chosen not to inform the public, deny that the MMR vaccine is not 100% safe and deny any vaccine damage to parents who's children were under 2 years old at the time of vaccination.
So if any parent is persuaded by the government's current scaremongering episode to take up the MMR for your child and your child falls sick in your arms never to recover or even die, YOU WILL GET NO RECOGNITION, NO JUSTICE AND NO COMPENSATION.
Because the government chooses to hide from the real debate, the growing band of damaged children have no voice and are just a statistic made to disappear by the stroke of a mouse click.

Edited by - Father_of_Anna on 06/30/2006 15:31:08
Go to Top of Page

JML

2 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2006 :  11:53:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have only just joined this site but after hearing all of the devasting possiblities of the mmr vaccine, i will not be vaccinating my 3 children. I send my sympathies to the parents of George and Anna, but would also like to thank them both for bringing their stories to everyones attention so that now we have a chance to realise how dangerous this vaccine may be.
Go to Top of Page

cfish

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2006 :  21:44:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello all have just got a letter back from our mp who wrote to sanofi pasteur msd,the maker of mmr that our little lad was given it states that out of 70,000 doses of batch nb62110 there has been two reported adverse events .well i will have to find out if georgie is included in this figure,eventhough two would be to many in my book.almost 6 months on and they are still draging there heals you would think someone in the medical profesion would be interested but they are only conserned with there pensions and promotions and two yellow to stand against these poison makers because the only ones that will benifit from any real investigation would be our children the future.
Go to Top of Page

jabsadmin

1379 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2006 :  19:03:57  Show Profile  Visit jabsadmin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=139760&command=displayContent&sourceNode=139586&contentPK=14911711&folderPk=80785

Gloucestershire Echo

MMR BABY - INQUEST IS DELAYED

10:30 - 14 July 2006

Sarah and Chris Fisher's insistence that MMR is to blame for their son's death has led to the inquest being postponed. Doctors couldn't explain why George Fisher died in his sleep, aged 18 months.

His parents (pictured), from Wyman's Brook, Cheltenham, say an unknown cause of death on his death certificate is not good enough.

Their coroner cancelled the inquest, which would have been this month, and says it will now happen next year.

Doctors at a hospital in Birmingham have sent off tissue for further tests.

Sarah, 40, who lives in Seneca Way, said: "They've agreed to do more tests to look into the measles part of the vaccine to identify the virus he had.

"They will use more sophisticated and sensitive equipment to look for the virus.

"He was fit and healthy we can't believe he died of nothing. We will be sending the samples to America if nothing comes back as a last resort."

The couple put their worries to the coroner and he agreed there are more questions to be asked.

Sarah said: "Having a delay of the inquest is fine by me because I want to be ready but this waiting game since his death in January makes me angry."

George, who was born in July 2004, had his jab in January this year and died 10 days later.

Go to Top of Page

cfish

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2006 :  21:07:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Still no movememt on an inquest date or test results,our MP has taken on the fight for answers for our georgie and the lack of infomation pre-injection . The other thing thats happend we have been contacted by Sanofi pasteur MSD the makers of MMR that georgie was given have asked for our permision to look into georgies files i dont know if thats a good thing or not anyone know if we can trust an investigation by them ,is there version going to be taken as absolute just like everthing else will keep you all posted on any developments thanks for your help and support. chris and sarah
Go to Top of Page

Aasa

Canada
773 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2006 :  04:01:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Chris and Sarah:
I wish you all the best, in finding out what happened to Georgie. At the same time, I can't blame you for wondering about the motives surrounding the involvement of his MMR manufacturer. Are they there to discover problems with their vaccine, or to find material to help cover their behinds, in the event of pending lawsuit?

Aasa

Go to Top of Page

Elizabeth

United Kingdom
244 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2006 :  09:54:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Chris and Sara,

Have you seen Georgie's files yourselves yet? Have you got a complete copy of Georgie's files for your lawyers yet? Be very careful because the vaccine manufacturers will not be "on your side". Their lawyers will be looking for loopholes to avoid any form of acknowledgement of what's happened let alone compensation. I would strongly recommend that you and/or your lawyers inspect Georgie's files to find out what comments doctors have made - there may be, shall we say, "unneccessary" comments on your attitude/personal appearance, etc. etc. It'll be better for you to find this out now than when it's thrown back at you by the other side's lawyers (me, cynical? Naah). It's not unknown for doctors to do this as a mini-revenge for having to deal with awkward parents who ask awkward questions and expect honest answers (after all, the parents will never know, will they?). To be fair, your doctors may be entirely the opposite (I have no way of knowing, do I? I just feel you should be warned of the possibility).

My daughter descended into regressive autism within a month of receiving the MMR. Several years later she was seen by a child psychiatrist whose questions about my pre-marriage life were answered honestly by me (as one would do). After several years asking for a copy of her report I finally read that my "acknowledged relationship difficulties" were considered by her to be "interesting"!!! and how there was a "genetic component" to autism (FYI there are no autistic children anywhere in either family tree). My personal appearance is such that I didn't "pull" easily and I was rather shy (FYI I married late in life but I've now been happily married for nearly twenty years).

Good luck and be careful what you post on a "public" forum as your case progresses.
Go to Top of Page

laura_c_a

358 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2006 :  10:18:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with Elizabeth. Under no circumstances do you pass over any medical/case files to MSD until you have a full copy yourself. Only once you have the full copy of all files do you then ask MSD why they want to see the files and for what purpose. What will they do with the information? Who in MSD will have access to the informtion? We all hope that MSD's intention's are honerable - that perhaps they want to use the information to improve the vaccine or increase their understanding on side-effects. However, also remember that MSD are not a charity run by kind hearted, caring volunteers. They are a very rich and powerful mega-pharmaceutical business with potentially a lot to loose and they will do anything to protect their interests. On this point, I also agree with Elizabeth. Keep your wits about you and be careful not to post details of your case on the forum. Your solicitor should be able to advise you on this.
Not wanting to sound even more gloomy but I feel I should warn you that the length of time my friend has been waiting for a full and complete copy of her child's files can be measured in years.
Go to Top of Page

jennyr

417 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2006 :  11:53:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Under the data protection act you can obtain all the medical files held about your child. I'm not sure whether this makes it less likely that files will be tampered with. For instance, what used to happen is that the most important documents are "lost", "illegible" or simply disappear. However, with the data protection act in force, BY LAW you are entitled to a full, complete set of your child's medical records. One tactic I have observed when there has been possible medical error/iatrogenic illness is that the correct (or at least most likely) diagnosis is not put in writing in the notes (lots of less likely 'differential diagnoses' will appear instead). Obviously, this makes it much harder for a patient to fight a successful negligence case. However, the correct (or at least most likely) diagnosis will have been written down somewhere - in my daughter's case I found it on the travel insurance claim form which had been filled in by the duty doctor so we could claim back the cost of a cancelled holiday due to my daugher's illness.

Go to Top of Page

scotmum

112 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2006 :  14:14:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Like some of the other respondees I would advise being very wary of sharing any information with MSD. They are almost certainly looking for any evidence that they can use against you.

Parents in the US who have tried to claim under their supposedly generous compensation scheme have found this happening to them. One parent had a speeding ticket used as evidence against him (Speeding ticket = agressive driver = agressive father = brain damage caused by father's violence and not vaccine)

As others have advised, get hold of all your son's medical records and do not give away any information you are not legally obliged to.

Deepest sympathy for your loss. Please keep fighting.

Go to Top of Page

loui

United Kingdom
23 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2006 :  20:42:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with Scotmum. Take Carexxxxxxxxxxx
Go to Top of Page

cfish

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2006 :  22:45:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi all have no info as yet test still on going they take there time dont they we dont here from anyone these days but there is one thing i can say they want you to have these jabs but when it goes wrong you get no help its so frustrating they want you to disappear
Go to Top of Page

jennyr

417 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2006 :  14:42:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope that the investigations being carried out are truly "independent" and will lead to objective, unbiased conclusions rather than a covering-up exercise. The powers that be are so pathetically wedded to the MMR ideology they will do anything to protect its sanctity. I hope you have a rottweiler of a legal team, because nothing else will do.
Take care.
Go to Top of Page

jaffa

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2006 :  16:06:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi

Deepest sympathies on the loss of Georgie. Lets put this bloody MMR vaccine in its grave before it damages even more innocent lives! Makes me soo angry
Go to Top of Page

cfish

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  23:29:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it will be a year on friday the 19 jan since our lovely little boy died and they still have no test results i think this is discusting they just ignore our feelings it makes us so angry soon we will have to start directing some of this anger back at this disfunctional bunch of egotistical muppets
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jabs - Justice, Awareness and Basic Support © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page