News and Comment
 Cost of Autism
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Joan

United Kingdom
599 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2008 :  14:22:10  Show Profile  Visit Joan's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Bill Welsh from ATT has roped me in to doing a story about the "Cost of Autism". Mark Aitken from the Sunday Mail is doing the piece and I have just spoken to him. I have sent him a copy of my chapter in "Silenced Witnesses"
so he has a better understanding and the photographer should be coming later on today to take a photo of Jack and I. I said to Mark that I wanted to promote the book and could he put cryshame.com somewhere in the article. He said he would do his best to include this info but could not be sure at this moment if it's possible. So I said that I did not want to be too pushy but that well if I do this for you can you not at least try and get Silenced Witnesses mentioned because I have a chapter in it. I said it would be different if I did not have anything to do with the book and tried to promote but the fact that I have contributed, it would make more sense to mention it. I shall let you know more tomorrow when I speak to him again.

Joan

aobbard

United Kingdom
433 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2008 :  16:27:42  Show Profile  Send aobbard an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well done!
Adrienne.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jabs - Justice, Awareness and Basic Support © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page