News and Comment
 Open letter to the GMC
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

barefoot1

187 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2006 :  11:30:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can not say i am not surprised at your desicion to charge Andrew Wakefield with gross misconduct as your proffesion is run lust like a religion, all non beleivers and those who dare challenge or speak out against accepted beliefs are attacked and demonsised.

I do get some satisfaction from the fact that this will backfire on you, people must be starting to wonder why the Governmnet and the GMC is on such a mission to suppress all those who speak out against vaccinations.
You must a keep a lid on the truth about vaccine damage at all costs to protect the profits of drug companies and to stop the wave of truth coming out so even more of us dont lose faith in your allopathic religion which is based on profit and greed and a very narrow spectrum of knowledge pushed as all there is.
The MMR issue and safety and efficacy of vaccinations questions are never going to go away despite all your efforts to suppress the truth.

I offer my complete support to Andrew Wakefield and all the other independant researchers and accuse the GMC of gross misconduct for attempting to cover up the truth about the MMR vaccine.
If you decided Andrew Wakefield must become a martyr then so be it but you have added more fuel to debate and just created more polarisation.
You can't charge the public with gross misconduct so we will continue to fight for the truth and pass on information about the dangers of vaccinations.

Edited by - barefoot1 on 07/02/2006 11:34:43

Janet

429 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2006 :  13:07:29  Show Profile  Send Janet an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well Done Barefoot.I am angered by the constant attack on Dr Wakefield, blaming him for the low uptake of MMR.They all seem to overlook the part personal experiences have played in this and the longer it goes on the worse it's going to get for them.When I took my daughter for her MMR in 1999 I had not heard of Dr Wakefield nor his report, following diagnosis of autism
Go to Top of Page

Janet

429 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2006 :  13:26:26  Show Profile  Send Janet an AOL message  Reply with Quote
continued; I suffered the loss of an occupation,primary education and hobbies to name but a few and bullied in the process.Many are aware of my experience and do not feel it is worth taking the risk when it comes to the MMR.I have also informed my MP of the situation.
Go to Top of Page

barefoot1

187 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2006 :  15:08:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Janet

Well Done Barefoot.I am angered by the constant attack on Dr Wakefield, blaming him for the low uptake of MMR.They all seem to overlook the part personal experiences have played in this and the longer it goes on the worse it's going to get for them.When I took my daughter for her MMR in 1999 I had not heard of Dr Wakefield nor his report, following diagnosis of autism

Indeed the GMC is basically there to keep doctors in line and to make sure they all sing from the same sheet, as i say there is no difference between the way the GMC operates and a religion or cult, they both have to brainwash people and attack heretics to keep the belief system and protect the illusionary hiararchy.
Most of us on here by now have learned that most Doctors are little more than cloned drug pushers who have no abilities to heal but will write out a palliative prescription with drugs with side effects and take no interest in causation or healing whatsoever and they have to just preach what they have been indoctrinated to believe in or they will be in trouble with GMC. Its a religion and Doctors are the preists and they know that more and more of us are waking up.

Go to Top of Page

Joan

United Kingdom
599 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2006 :  19:26:37  Show Profile  Visit Joan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I got in touch with solicitors here in Scotland as I knew my son had been damaged by the MMR and that was back in 1997 long before I ever heard of the wonderful Dr Wakefield. I saw the horrible change that took over my son the day of the injection and every day since. He still has no language and is just out of nappies a few years now. I for one will never give up seeking justice and recognition of our children's plight.
Go to Top of Page

Janet

429 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2006 :  23:52:44  Show Profile  Send Janet an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nor will I Joan,even though legal aid has been removed we must fight on for the sake of our children in what ever way we can.Best wishes to you and your son.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jabs - Justice, Awareness and Basic Support © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page