Home | Profile | Register | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 JABS Forum
 The Parlour
 A potential CAM-based way out of vaccinations?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

nullopathy

2 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2008 :  23:28:11  Show Profile  Visit nullopathy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello all.

A few years ago, I found out about a mostly-forgotten holistic medical system called 'nullopathy', with which I've been treating myself successfully ever since. Generally people don't accept it, but I've noticed that people here are taking a refreshingly nullopathic approach to vaccinations

I wondered if any of you have heard of it before (note: it's sometimes called nihilopathy). If not, don't worry, I've found that very few have! Have you tried telling your doctors you'd prefer to vaccinate your children nullopathically? (It would just mean not getting the jabs, but the 'doctor' probably won't know that!!) If so what results have you had?

For more information about nullopathy, you can read my blog: http://nullopathy.wordpress.com/

A few days ago someone posted a comment there about how nullopathy might be integrated into a medical service, do you have any thoughts about that?

Cybertiger

United Kingdom
976 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2008 :  07:56:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is scholarly noddypaths like Ben 'muffin the mule' Goldacre and Anthony 'nulpoints' Cox that have fully converted me to the lost art of nullopathy.
Go to Top of Page

Truth Seeker

United Kingdom
978 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2008 :  09:29:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The ability to perceive or think differently is more important than the knowledge gained.

David Bohm, (1917 - 1992) American Physicist & Philosopher

Vaccinations cause chronic diseases is as fully an accurate things to say as "smoking kills" warnings on cigarette packs.
Go to Top of Page

Cybertiger

United Kingdom
976 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2008 :  21:52:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wonder if Dr Ben 'muffin' Goldacre would rightly be called an allopathic nihilopath or a psychopathic nullopathist. He's got to be one or the other - but is probably both.
Go to Top of Page

Cybertiger

United Kingdom
976 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2008 :  08:31:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Goldacre groupies would appear to be a silly bunch of nihilopaths when it comes to nullopathy.

http://www.badscience.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5945#p105344
Go to Top of Page

nullopathy

2 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2008 :  10:15:23  Show Profile  Visit nullopathy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by Cybertiger[/i]
[br]I wonder if Dr Ben 'muffin' Goldacre would rightly be called an allopathic nihilopath or a psychopathic nullopathist. He's got to be one or the other - but is probably both.

Funny you should say that. My sister went to hospital last week feeling a bit ill (she's never been into nullopathy) and they said she should just have some rest. They're willing to use nullopathy if it means they get a cure, but they won't give it the credit. Probably they know that if everyone knew about nullopathy they'd make less money from drug companies.

http://nullopathy.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Cybertiger

United Kingdom
976 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2008 :  10:28:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nullopathy

Probably they know that if everyone knew about nullopathy they'd make less money from drug companies.

Just who is 'they'?
Go to Top of Page

thomas p

United Kingdom
314 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2008 :  16:51:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nullopathy, you're a fool - it's nothing but placebo, that's why it had been 'forgotten' for so long.
Go to Top of Page

Occam48

691 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2008 :  16:55:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thomas, I'm as confused as CyberT is, this guy's just got to be a wind up hasn't he??? pity is someone'll take him/her seriously no doubt, especially if it's in Whale
Go to Top of Page

thomas p

United Kingdom
314 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2008 :  17:57:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dunn, Occam, if you google Nullopathy, it seems to be linked to by Homeopathy4Health, so maybe there are some people who take this seriously.
It's clearly a load of old tut (so much so that I almost expected to see Gus and Rosemary advocating it), but that doesn't mean that people don't practice it. After all, what is homeopathy, but water, shaking and magic?
Go to Top of Page

GUS THE FUSS

United Kingdom
1469 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2008 :  19:31:52  Show Profile  Visit GUS THE FUSS's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sure Occam ye all faithful and Dr Thomas P This is my son 6 years after MMR and all vaccines..

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xC1j4cka_3Q

he was "ahead of all baby markers" before MMR set out by the health visitor and the "red book" have this to prove it if required..oh yes and more..

So what have you got as hard evidence ???

MMR RIP big time
Go to Top of Page

Occam48

691 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2008 :  21:38:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hard evidence about what Gus, hard evidence about the benefit of vaccines in preventing disease and improving health, hard evidence about the benefits of modern Western medicine, hard evidence that much of the pseudoscience posted on this site is just dangerous junk, (remember antibiotics Guss?) yes by the bucketload.
Hard evidence about your son of course not, but equally I'm not going to be blackmailed in not answering your posting because of your son's condition
Go to Top of Page

GUS THE FUSS

United Kingdom
1469 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2008 :  21:45:28  Show Profile  Visit GUS THE FUSS's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ocamm Ye All faithful to big pharma ,
How cheap how Chubby cheap cheeps !

end of i presume

MMR RIP
Go to Top of Page

Suba

United Kingdom
404 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2008 :  22:30:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gus I am sure your son's adverse reaction to the MMR was considered just a coincidence by the health officials. As is the case of countless children around the world in the great burgeoning vaccine holocaust. Those bystanders, those contributors those that say 'coincidence' fail to acknowledge the overwhelming statistical bias in favour of nullopathic conditions that exist prior to vaccination.
If we take an equal period of say one month duration before and after the MMR vaccination and examine children's health; there will be overwhelming causative evidence post vaccination (the allopathic period). This would be most obvious with children whose death being attributed to SIDS. Expand the nullopathic and allopathic periods and onset of autistic spectrum disorders would reveal itself to be biased towards the post vaccine period.
There is absolutely no excuse for the wreckless damage being done. No excuses for not submitting yellow cards by GP's at there own initiative when there is possible coincidence with vaccination during this allopathic period.
Go to Top of Page

John Stone

United Kingdom
1254 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2008 :  22:37:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What appalls me about Occam is the blatant I'am alright Jackism. There are plenty of sites which extol the virtues of vaccine, will tell you that they are completely safe, and have miraculous powers to ward off illnesses, and they have much wider coverage than this one. There is an advanced priggism about this - if Occam was interested in any aspect of this other than getting everyone to shut up and conform, he would be a lot more concerned about what happened to our children than the ideological impurity of people's scientific thought. I use the phrase "ideological impurity" with care, not because everything spoken by the vaccine critics of this site is well founded, but because we know that Occam's "hard science" is hard-nosed and hard-hearted and has its own myriad of flaws, deceits, methodological errors and preposterous competing interests.
Go to Top of Page

GUS THE FUSS

United Kingdom
1469 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2008 :  22:37:57  Show Profile  Visit GUS THE FUSS's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Its all been said before but i would just like to thank you for your concern unlike Occamm Ye whom i despise to the end of the world for the arrogance they come here with..my venom has no words for them and i shalll never forgive them until the day i die.

MMR RIP
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jabs - Justice, Awareness and Basic Support © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page