New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

peter1955

United Kingdom
31 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2009 :  13:05:51  Show Profile  Send peter1955 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by john[/i]
[br]Janak does the best Gardasil trial analysis http://www.whale.to/vaccine/janak_h.html

... and completely proves my point. Follow up (table 245) shows no significant difference in the incidence of new medical conditions with those receiving the vaccine, and those getting the placebo.

Go to Top of Page

jennyr

417 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2009 :  21:26:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What was your point exactly peter, with references, double blind trials etc etc?? Full scientific references please from reputable sources?
Go to Top of Page

MinorityView

USA
611 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2009 :  22:57:31  Show Profile  Visit MinorityView's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh, right, the "placebo" which contained the same high dose of aluminum as the "vaccine".

How about a study with a real placebo?

Aged survivor of many years of alternative health care...and one vaccine, administered by a doctor without the consent of my parents, 50 years ago.
Go to Top of Page

john

United Kingdom
608 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2009 :  09:40:21  Show Profile  Visit john's Homepage  Send john an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Talking of vaccine placebos:

"In this FDA document I want you to note that Study 018 is the only study where a saline placebo was used. All the other studies the placebo had 'amophous aluminum hydroxide sulfate.'"--Janak

"One of the flaws in studies of vaccines is that there are no true placebo groups. The vaccine is tested in one group of immunized children and is compared to another group of immunized children."--Peter Baratosy

J.B. Handley: One final point: the mainstream will never do a study of unvaccinated kids. They already fear what it will show, and the results for them would likely be cataclysmic. Their best bet is to invent reasons the study can't be done.

[Swine flu vax 2009 Aug] Injecting one thing for testing and then adding adjuvant later http://www.whale.to/vaccine/injecting.html

Allowing other than sterile saline to be used as the placebo in short-term vaccine adverse-reaction studies to suppress the relative incidence rates to the point that these relative adverse-event rates show “no statistically significant” increase over the “placebo” (that, in some cases, has been allowed to be an experimental vaccine or the vaccine formulation without the biological antigens).
Permitting vaccine safety studies to be restricted to a few days or, at most, a few of months even though some severe adverse outcomes do not begin to emerge until several years after vaccination (e.g., childhood MS 4 years after vaccination).
Consenting to reductions in the size and number of persons in the phase-III clinical trials that not only reduce the vaccine makers costs but also reduce the risk that the study will find the rare but deadly adverse effects that a vaccine may have.
Allowing surrogate endpoints (e.g., the reactivity of the patient’s blood to animal anti-sera) for specific antibodies to be used to assess vaccine efficacy instead of requiring comprehensive testing to establish both general and specific immunity in those vaccinated that is comparable to the immunity found in those who have had the disease.
Recommending widespread use of new vaccines long before the long-term (at least 10-year) outcomes can be assessed in the trial population, and
Licensing vaccines and recommending their “universal” use in populations that have near-zero risk of contracting a disease (e.g., the hepatitis B vaccine in young children or the HPV vaccine in non-sexually-active children) or where the clinical cases of the disease occur at low rate and are virtually absent in most demographic segments of U.S. population (e.g., the rotavirus vaccine). Key realities about autism, vaccines, vaccine-injury compensation, Thimerosal, and autism-related research----Gary S. Goldman, Ph.D & P.G. King PhD http://www.whale.to/vaccine/king.html

Go to Top of Page

Truth Seeker

United Kingdom
978 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2009 :  18:33:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shot themselves in the foot.
Now its apparent to more and more and parents and girls that there will be a blanket denial of harm as a matter of policy if they are damaged by this vaccine it should be boycotted on mass.
Real Science has gone out the window to be replaced with marketing sound bytes such as "the vaccine is safe"
It seems they are so worried about uptake rates that schools and teachers may be unlawfully coercing girls into having it.
obviously this is interference in private medical matters by people who neither have the qualifications or authority to do so,so unlawful.
This is a matter for the police as far as i am concerned if it happens to my daughter and a formal complaint to get the teacher sacked.
I have heard that that one girl was told by a teacher she must have it, tell your daughters to tell any teacher that says things like this that you have no authority to tell me that and i will calling my parents and they will be calling the police to make a complaint against you.

Vaccinations cause chronic diseases is as fully an accurate things to say as "smoking kills" warnings on cigarette packs.
Go to Top of Page

jennyr

417 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2009 :  09:22:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So, let's get this straight, it has more or less been admitted, if you have the stamina to wade through the gobbledegook and double bluffs, that proper placebos were not used because if they had been the results would not have come up with what they wanted?

I think that is the gist of it.

I had an relative once who invented a ladder-proof stocking - he was so excited and ran up to his bosses expecting promotion and accolades. Guess what - he was fired! Not good for business.

When will "they" stop experimenting on our children. Disgusting.
Go to Top of Page

tracey

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2009 :  12:30:04  Show Profile  Send tracey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
my story so far my daughter had last hpv jab in may within half a hour had fainted and ambulanced to a&e the fainting continued most days i repeatedly asked about the connection of the jab to this new condition and i was made feel stupid just for asking the hospital staff tried to convince me she was making it up for attention or maybe there was trouble at school maybe bulling or feeling left out or maybe i was just a panicky mother my answers to these questions were that she was a popular girl with a wide circle of friends and that school was a social as well as educational part of her life in school sports and her grades where good ,as to panicky mother i have 4 children so i have seen my far share of bumps sickness not to be alarmed at the run of the mill illness. a reprive for a few weeks we thought we had come through the illness and put these faints down to a virus mixed with having the jab but the faints returned with each day 3-4 times a day ending in falling on concrete floors the majority of the time the school policy is if she has fainted for more than 5mins and is unresonsive for more than 10mins an ambulance is called resulting in a&e to which they greet us with "oh here she is again"nobody taking any notice of her for hours tests todate ecg normal eeg normal ct scan normal.the past three weeks have the worst so far 3-4 faints daily but has now also having seizures daily reslting in loss of bladder control tingling in tips of fingers and left leg extreme tiredness has only managed one day at school since september . she was a normal 13year old out with friends shopping complete chatterbox always on the go her weekends now consist of bed to sofa thats it. this injection is stealing my daughter piece by piece and i feel helpless would love to here from others in same sitorution as what if any medication or tests have made any difference or to which hospitals or the best way to deal with this .sorry for the rant not very it friendly but wanted to have a say on the reactions that are not reported but are real and we are living with day to day
Go to Top of Page

Seonaid

United Kingdom
1367 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2009 :  23:36:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Tracy - I'm really sorry to hear what is happening to your daughter. It is absolutely disgusting how they will blame anything and everything rather than admit the vaccine is to blame. Seizures seem to be a fairly common severe side effect of this vaccine. Do you think these fainting spells at the outset could have been the onset of seizure activity?
If you have a look through the topic "Is this the start if the Cervarix meltdown?" under News and Comment, you will read what is happening to others and can perhaps contact them.
This link should take you there. [Nine pages to sift through!]
Good luck.

http://www.jabs.org.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3357

Edited by - Seonaid on 10/25/2009 10:05:50
Go to Top of Page

jennyr

417 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  11:53:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tracey, it really is appalling the way that anything bad that happens after a vaccine or medical intervention is always passed off as "coincidence", and very often the child is accused of "making it up for attention" while the parents (often mother) are accused of being "hysterical" or "over-anxious". This happened to us after my daughter aged 7 received bungled medical treatment. It appears to be very common indeed. You are really left on your own. I can only suggest that you try to contact others in a similar situation and find out what has worked for them. Mainstream medicine is woefully inadequate when it comes to picking up the pieces when things go wrong.
Go to Top of Page

Suba

United Kingdom
404 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2009 :  21:56:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tracey I am sorry to hear about your daughter. If it is any consolation there are cases like yours that are slowly but surely waking people up to the dangers of vaccines. Here is a video that is presented eloquently on the dangers of the HPV vaccine (Gardasil). I just wish it was as easy to present cures for vaccine damage as it is to present the dangers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msoyRYSoSJk&feature=player_embedded
Go to Top of Page

Suba

United Kingdom
404 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2009 :  22:35:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sadly there are many more bad reactions to the HPV vaccine.
In my opinion the risks far outweigh the benefits.
I am sure those sickos in government and the Pharamceuticals are laughing all the way to the bank. The revenue stream continues with the swine flu vaccine potentially leaving death and destruction in its wake.
What happens when the levee breaks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2z6RK2uTWc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkVZn9xq3W0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lkuU0t3rqA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XclRsIRWSi0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLqnnxlXcRw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq__LR0SfqQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xc4yBNV-U0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gCVCP8BFrU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0HgJWxEL1A&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlNv5z7f80g&feature=related

Edited by - Suba on 11/04/2009 19:40:04
Go to Top of Page

Truth Seeker

United Kingdom
978 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2009 :  09:22:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are still waiting to be shown a proven benefit of taking Cervarix which we can compare to the short term and lifetime risk of the GM and toxic ingredients.

Hard and real science is dead is seems with Cervarix and aggresive marketing, hype and promise is very much alive.

Vaccinations cause chronic diseases is as fully an accurate things to say as "smoking kills" warnings on cigarette packs.
Go to Top of Page

sstrand

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  19:02:49  Show Profile  Send sstrand an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You may be eligible to participate in a research study. We would like to know about your opinions on and experience with human papillomavirus (HPV) and the HPV vaccines (Gardasil and Cervarix). The study includes a survey an optional telephone interview.

To qualify for this study, you must:
(1) Be female
(2) Be between ages 18 and 26
(3) Live in the United States
(4) Have experienced a “serious adverse event” (side effect) you believe to be the result of the Gardasil or Cervarix vaccine. This includes:
- Life-threatening conditions
- Hospitalization
- Disability or permanent physical damage
- Birth defects
- Conditions requiring medical treatment or surgery
- Conditions that do not require medical treatment or surgery now but may in the future to avoid one of the above outcomes

To participate in the survey, visit: www.surveymonkey.com/HpvGardasilCervarix

This study is sponsored by the University of Arizona Department of Sociology. Please contact the Principal Investigator, Sarah Strand, at sstrand@email.arizona.edu for more information.

Sarah Strand, M.A.
Department of Sociology
University of Arizona
Go to Top of Page

chrissie70

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2011 :  11:02:27  Show Profile  Send chrissie70 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My daughter had the Cervirax vaccination the first year it came into force. Until then she had only been absent from school for three days since starting school at the age of four. After the third injection she began feel very ill suffering from side affects such as; hallucinations, sickness, lack of appetite, headaches, aching limbs and memory loss which culminated in her sleeping for upwards of twenty hours a day and even then being physically unable to lift her head from the pillow. It took almost a year for us to get a confirmed diagnosis of M.E (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome with other associated problems). . Thankfully, after almost three years confined to the house because of the illness she is now back at school on a part time timetable and will be taking her GCSE's. Unfortunately she will only be taking five GCSE's instead of the eleven she should have been taking (she was an 'A' grade student before the illness) as this is all she can physically manage to study for due to her illness. Thanks to Cervirax my daughter's life chances have been greatly reduced, but, she is a fighter and will continue to do her best to manage her condition in order to reach her full potential.

Chrissie
Go to Top of Page

chrissie70

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2011 :  11:07:50  Show Profile  Send chrissie70 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tracey - my daughter had a few of the symptoms your daughter is currently experiencing. After the first injection she would experience 'absences' and was tested for epilepsy. She would also experience tingling in her extremities...this has been confirmed as the myalgic side of M.E...keep on fighting the medical profession...it took a year to get a confirmed diagnosis for my daughter.

Anyone who would like to discuss any issues or just needs someone to let steam off to, please feel free to mail me, it can be a very dark and lonely place, not only for these poor young girls but for us parents too that watch our beautiful, vibrant and outgoing daughter's suddenly fade away before our eyes....my daughter is luckily now coming out the other side, but will never be fully well.

Chrissie
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jabs - Justice, Awareness and Basic Support © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page