Home | Profile | Register | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 JABS Forum
 News and Comment
 Is This The Start Of The Cervarix Meltdown?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

jacquia

United Kingdom
111 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2008 :  11:33:58  Show Profile  Send jacquia an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.osadvertiser.co.uk/news/ormskirk-news/2008/12/04/maghull-schoolgirl-paralysed-after-mystery-illness-80904-22406589/

A SCHOOLGIRL was left paralysed after being struck down by a mystery illness.

Ashleigh Cave, 12, has been bed-bound in Alder Hey children’s hospital since October after collapsing during a family trip to London.

The Year 8 pupil at Maghull’s Maricourt Catholic high school fell ill with a severe headache within minutes of having her HPV cervical cancer jab.

She developed nausea before collapsing two days later and being taken into hospital, where she has remained ever since.

Ashleigh is currently undergoing intensive physiotherapy and hydro- therapy to help her regain movement in her legs.

Doctors ruled out a link between the jab and Ashleigh’s current condition, saying she demonstrated “no pathological reaction” to her vaccination.

They also ruled out a link between Ashleigh’s current condition and a pre-existing genetic condition she has, known as Noonan’s syndrome, which causes heart abnormalities and sight and hearing problems.

Ashleigh’s mum Cheryl, 37, of Old Roan, said: “I went to pick Ashleigh up from school and she was complaining of a headache and crying.

“She had a doctor’s appointment, which I took her to, and when we got home, she went straight to bed.

“The following day, she was very weak, had dizzy spells and kept saying her body was aching, so I kept her off school.

“The next day, we were due to go and see friends in London. Ashleigh said she was OK to travel, but she collapsed on the train and we had to take her a nearby hospital, where they kept her in for 24 hours.

“We took her home and her condition worsened. She could not walk or support her own weight and was admitted to Alder Hey. She has not walked since.”

Since she was admitted to hospital on October 24, Ashleigh, who is on the hospital’s neuro-medical ward, has undergone intensive physiotherapy, hydrotherapy, CT and MRI scans.

Mrs Cave added: “Ashleigh is angry she does not know what is going on.

“I take my hat off to her and her determination she will walk again.”

Dr Andrew Curran, consultant paediatric neurologist at Alder Hey, said: “Ashleigh is at present undergoing detailed and complex investigations.

“She is receiving a full input from all appropriate clinical staff, including a detailed rehabilitation programme to support her recovery.

“Ashleigh’s problems are not related to Noonan’s syndrome and I can say with complete certainty she is demonstrating no pathological reaction to her vaccination.”

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/views/echo-letters/2008/12/09/

Plea for HPV info

MY 12-year-old daughter Ashleigh was featured in the ECHO (Dec 4), after suffering an "unknown illness" which has left her paralysed, very soon after having her first HPV vaccine injection.

Sheer desperation led me to search the internet to see if this drastic reaction has happened before.

We, her family, have been absolutely gobsmacked by the volume and severity of officially reported reactions, recorded in the US and others, where the programme has been running around 12-18 months, longer than here in the UK.

Here the programme started only in August, Ashleigh had her injection on October 15, and we wonder if she is the only young lady to have had a reaction.

We would be very grateful if readers would share their experiences regarding the vaccine with us, as all searches refer to the US.

We only wish to raise awareness of the possible side effects.

Cheryl and Ashleigh Cave, Old Roan

To date these are the adverse reactions of Cervarix
Total number of reports received 623
Total number of suspected reactions 1416
Estimated number of doses administered unavailable to date

Source - MHRA Cervarix Safety Analysis Dec 4th 2008.
PDF Available with total breakdown of adverse reactions.

Napoleon once said: "There are two ways of moving men--interest or fear". Probably the most effective way of cajoling the public into submitting to vaccination is the employment of 'scare tactics'.

Cybertiger

United Kingdom
976 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2008 :  12:58:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jacquia

Dr Andrew Curran, consultant paediatric neurologist at Alder Hey, said: “Ashleigh is at present undergoing detailed and complex investigations ... “Ashleigh’s problems are not related to Noonan’s syndrome and I can say with complete certainty she is demonstrating no pathological reaction to her vaccination.”

The guy CANNOT be serious!!

In these sort of circumstances, when a doctor says he's 'completely certain', one knows with 'complete certainty' that he's bullsh**ting.

The guy hasn't a clue!
Go to Top of Page

MinorityView

USA
611 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2008 :  17:21:12  Show Profile  Visit MinorityView's Homepage  Reply with Quote
the vaccine is brand new. they just rolled it out and started the mass administration. but they are absolutely sure that they know what this brand new vaccine does and doesn't do in every single person and every single case.

Wacky.

Aged survivor of many years of alternative health care...and one vaccine, administered by a doctor without the consent of my parents, 50 years ago.
Go to Top of Page

Truth Seeker

United Kingdom
978 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2008 :  18:27:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very anti real science and very pro commercial science to make certain assumptions before the "complex and detailed investigations"

Dr Curran is either mad or bad to make such assumptions, does he not even know the known symptoms of poisoning of some of the vaccine ingredients. Tween 80 and borax have effects of poisoning such as this and in many cases of Gardasil in the US.

Thanks Dr Curran and Coroner Alan Crickmore for showing us what will happen and the closing of ranks if our children are damaged or killed by vaccinations.
I could think of no better advert for parents to question vaccine safety.

Vaccinations cause chronic diseases is as fully an accurate things to say as "smoking kills" warnings on cigarette packs.
Go to Top of Page

jacquia

United Kingdom
111 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2008 :  14:19:24  Show Profile  Send jacquia an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Source Canada

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/dec/08121208.html

Talking Points on Gardasil (We should be applying this to Cervarix)

1) It is not cheap and there are known and unknown side-effects.
2) There have been no long term (10 yrs plus) studies on Gardasil's safety when used in humans. We do not know the long term ramifications on these girl's reproductive systems.
3) There are more than 90 strains of HPV - Gardasil only protects against 4 - other HPV viruses can cause cancer.
4) HPV can take up to 20 years to cause cancer. The effectiveness of Gardasil is questionably 5 years. How many booster shots will be required?
5) We do not have an epidemic of cervical cancer, the majority of women who develop it are in their late forties.
6) Cervical cancer is not a public health crisis, it is already preventable through pap smears.
7) An HPV infection will clear up in the overwhelming majority of women. Only a few get an infection that stays - only few of these will develop precancerous lesions and only a few of these will develop cancer.
8) The test carried out in young girls by Merck only looked at the immune response not whether it would prevent cervical cancer.
9) Gardasil provides less than 70% protection from all the HPV strains known to cause cancer. Your daughter will not need this vaccine if she does not smoke, is not sexual active, or if she is - gets an annual pap smear, has no family history of reproductive cancer or DES use, and has a healthy diet.

Napoleon once said: "There are two ways of moving men--interest or fear". Probably the most effective way of cajoling the public into submitting to vaccination is the employment of 'scare tactics'.

Edited by - jacquia on 12/13/2008 14:24:49
Go to Top of Page

jabsadmin

1379 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2008 :  14:30:43  Show Profile  Visit jabsadmin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/article5337885.ece

Sunday Times

December 14, 2008

Mystery illness paralyses girl given cervical cancer jab

Daniel Foggo and Philip Cardy

A 12-year-old schoolgirl has been left paralysed from the waist down by a mystery illness that came on 30 minutes after she was given the new anticervical cancer jab.

Ashleigh Cave suffered dizziness and headaches soon after the vaccination at her school and then deteriorated rapidly, collapsing several times over the following days.

A week later she was admitted to hospital after losing all strength in her legs and, two months on, there has been no improvement.

Her mother Cheryl, 37, from Aintree, Merseyside, is blaming her daughter’s condition on the human papillomavirus (HPV) jab, which was introduced in Britain in September as part of a government-funded vaccination programme.

All girls aged 12 and 13 are being offered vaccinations with Cervarix, a drug that stimulates the body to defend itself against HPV, to protect against the later onset of cervical cancer which is linked to the virus.

In America, where an immunisation programme using a similar product, Gardasil, began more than a year earlier, there have been dozens of serious “adverse events” reported in which a link to the vaccinations is suspected.

They included 30 deaths in addition to cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome, an auto-immune disease that can cause paralysis. The American authorities have said, however, that there is no evidence the HPV jabs caused these reactions.

Ashleigh’s case has been logged with Britain’s Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency as an instance of possible Guillain-Barré syndrome, although her doctors have now apparently ruled it out as the cause.

The agency has also indicated that the illness was probably not caused by the jab. Ashleigh’s doctor at Alder Hey children’s hospital, Liverpool, where she is undergoing tests, has said she did not have a “pathological reaction” to the vaccine.

Cheryl Cave said that she found the timing of her daughter’s symptoms impossible to ignore.

She said that within 30 minutes of Ashleigh having the jab at Maricourt Catholic high school on the morning of October 15, she was complaining of severe headaches and dizziness. Over the next 48 hours her condition worsened and she collapsed five times. Two days later they set off to visit friends in Hampshire but the schoolgirl collapsed again on the train.

She was admitted to Frimley Park hospital in Camberley, Surrey, where doctors gave the initial diagnosis of “vertigo and generalised myalgia, probably due to recent vaccinations”.

On October 22, a week after she was given the HPV jab, she was admitted to Alder Hey hospital, where she has remained ever since.

Her mother said: “At first they tried to tell us she was imagining it because she was being bullied . . . they will not mention her illness and the vaccine in the same sentence.”

A spokesman for the medicines agency said: “Guillain-Barré syndrome naturally occurs in the population. There is no good evidence to suggest that the Cervarix vaccine can cause [it].”

GlaxoSmithKline, which makes Cervarix, said that the agency had suggested the case “was not linked to the vaccine”.

Go to Top of Page

Rosemary

United Kingdom
2068 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2008 :  19:56:04  Show Profile  Send Rosemary an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1094624/Twelve-year-old-girl-paralysed-given-cervical-cancer-jab.html

Twelve-year-old girl paralysed 'after being given cervical cancer jab'
By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 6:20 PM on 14th December 2008

Comments (7)

A 12-year-old girl has been left paralysed from the waist down by a mystery illness that came on half an hour after she was given the new anti-cervical cancer jab, according to reports.

The Sunday Times today claimed Ashleigh Cave suffered headaches and dizziness after being given the vaccination at Maricourt Catholic high school, in Liverpool. Her condition then deteriorated swiftly and she collapsed several times over the following days.
A week later she was admitted to hospital after losing all strength in her legs - two months later, there has been no improvement.
Ashleigh Cave, 12, seen here with her mother Cheryl, has been bed-bound in Alder Hey children's hospital since having a cervical cancer jab in October

Her mother Cheryl Cave, 37, blames her daughter's condition on the human papillomavirus (HPV) jab, which was introduced in Britain in September as part of a government-funded vaccination programme.
All girls aged 12 and 13 are being offered vaccinations with Cervarix, a drug that stimulates the body to defend itself against HPV and protect against the later onset of cervical cancer which is linked to the virus.

In America, where a vaccination programme using Gardasil, a similar product, began more than a year ago, there have been dozens of serious 'adverse events' reported in which a link to the jabs is suspected.

They include 30 deaths in addition to cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome, an auto-immune disease that can cause paralysis.
The American authorities have said there is no evidence that the HPV jabs caused these reactions.

Ashleigh's case has been logged with Britain's Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency as a possible instance of Guillain-Barré syndrome.

It has said the illness was probably not caused by the jab.
Doctors at the Alder Hey children's hospital in LIverpool, where Ashleigh is being treated, said that she did not have a 'pathological reaction' to the vaccine.

But Mrs Cave said she found the timing of Ashleigh's symptoms impossible to ignore.
On October 22, a week after being given the jab, she was admitted to Alder Hey, where she remains.
Mrs Cave said: At first they tried to tell us she was imagining it because she was being bullied.

'They will not mention her illness and the vaccine in the same sentence.'
The medicines agency said: 'Guillain-Barré syndrome naturally occurs in the populations. There is no good evidence to suggest that the Cervarix vaccine can cause it.'
Go to Top of Page

Cybertiger

United Kingdom
976 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2008 :  08:13:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The badscientists have been discussing this - and Elennaro, a very weak scientist, is bad, bad, bad ...

http://www.badscience.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7030#p130268
Go to Top of Page

Suba

United Kingdom
404 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2008 :  11:26:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
CERVARIX VACCINATION

http://www.portal.nelm.nhs.uk/wpresources/DownloadDoc.aspx?id=2414

Very common (1/10)

• Pain, discomfort, redness or swelling at the injection site
• Headache
• Aching muscles, muscle tenderness or weakness
• Fatigue

Common (1/100 to <1/10)

• Gastrointestinal symptoms; including nausea, vomiting,
diarrhoea and abdominal pain
• Itching, rash, urticaria
• Joint pain and fever over 38° C

Uncommon (1/1000 to <1/100)

• Upper respiratory tract infection
• Dizziness
• Other injection site reactions such as hard lump, tingling or
numbness

http://www.immunisation.nhs.uk/files/PGD_HPVProgramme.doc

http://adr.org.uk/?cat=12

Edited by - Suba on 12/15/2008 11:48:36
Go to Top of Page

Suba

United Kingdom
404 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2008 :  12:00:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cervarix reactions from the MHRA April 2008 to 3rd December 2008

http://www.mhra.gov.uk/home/idcplg?IdcService=GET_FILE&dDocName=CON028377&RevisionSelectionMethod=Latest
Go to Top of Page

Squib

228 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2009 :  13:05:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Leslie Botha, who is an expert on women's menstrual health, has asked: why has there not been any mention of the potentially adverse effects of Merck's cervical cancer vaccination, Gardasil in relationship to the timing of the inoculation and where a young woman is in her menstrual cycle?

http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/botha/090123

A good question to ask I think; and of course, if she is right, then what applies to Gardasil will probably apply to Cervarix.

Go to Top of Page

amanda steel

United Kingdom
10 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2009 :  15:34:42  Show Profile  Send amanda steel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My daughter had her last HPV (ceverix) injection before the end of the school year 2008.She was 13. Now I do not recognise her.She was a healthy happy bubbly(hyperactive) non stop clever girl who drove us mad. Now she doesnt go to school doesnt get dreesed or leave the house. She started with this list of symptoms some have gone others remain.
Dizzyness
confusion
aching limbs
rash
heat intolerance and hot flushes
blurred vision
extremem fatigue
depression
blackouts
headaches
loss of appetite
weight gain
ear pain and deafness
labrynthitis

I am lost and failing to help her or be heard, to the bottom of my heart I know this vaccination has caused this but noone will listen to me. She has had scan after scan, blood tests, the only thing that has shown up
is fluid in her skull and ears, and she is waiting for an op but they dont think this is what is up with her, I mention the injection and get treated like an idiot I just dont know what to do, her father has MS and i am looking after 2 invalids and am totally at a loss what to do, i look at her and she is the most unhappy child that ever existed, and her Mum cant help. Any advice or hearing from anyone else with a similar situation would help me a great deal.
From a distraught mum in Manchester UK.

amandajane
Go to Top of Page

Truth Seeker

United Kingdom
978 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2009 :  18:01:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry to hear about that Amanda you have my sympathy as your family have become another victim of the blanket denial of harm policy.
I would suggest you take her to see a Homeopath and to network this story to as many people as possible.

Vaccinations cause chronic diseases is as fully an accurate things to say as "smoking kills" warnings on cigarette packs.
Go to Top of Page

Sam

105 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2009 :  18:52:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sympathies Amanda, for you and your family and especially your daughter. You can only hope that the toxins in the HPV vaccine that caused your daughters health deteriation can be eliminated. Conditions of toxic overload such as autism can be reduced in some cases by detox protocol targeting heavy metals such as thimerosal. With this vaccine it is aluminium.
Your daughter is not alone:
http://www.kkrasnowwaterman.com/blog/tabid/2962/bid/1691/HPV-Vaccine-fainting-seizures-and-other-side-effects.aspx

This HPV vaccine has not been proven to prevent cancer. Much bribery, corruption and misinformation particularly in the press has accompanied the roll out of the vaccine.

To get a true picture of what is happening you can visit the following websites. Gardasal is the alternative HPV vaccine from Merck equivalent of cervarix.

http://www.cynthiajanak.com/Gardasil.html

http://www.cynthiajanak.com/20081228Memorialforthenewyear.html

http://www.kkrasnowwaterman.com/blog/tabid/2962/bid/3359/HPV-Vaccine-Adverse-Reactions-in-Australia.aspx

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/on-women/2008/7/2/is-hpv-vaccine-to-blame-for-a-teens-paralysis/comments/1

http://whathappenedtohealth.blogspot.com/2008/11/gold-star-effect-and-gardasil-hpv.html

http://www.city-data.com/forum/health-wellness/446353-bad-reaction-gardasil-now-what-6.html

Edited by - Sam on 01/29/2009 18:54:30
Go to Top of Page

laura_c_a

358 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2009 :  19:34:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I am lost and failing to help her or be heard, to the bottom of my heart I know this vaccination has caused this but noone will listen to me. I mention the injection and get treated like an idiot I just dont know what to do. Any advice or hearing from anyone else with a similar situation would help me a great deal."

Amanda,

You have come to the right website for support and sympathy.

Everyone of us here has suffered a similar situation as you described above, although not necessarily with the HPV. Unfortunately, I do not have any advice to give you because 8 years after my nephew had the combined MMR jab, our family has not got anywhere in terms of getting the medical profession to take our view seriously that the MMR is responsible, that is, that all his health problems developed shortly after the MMR jab. Our family has also been treated like complete idiots. At one appointment, I was called "an interfering aunty" by one pediatrician, simply because I asked questions that the pediatrician would rather not answer. In fact, when I had briefly left the room, it was suggested to my sister-in-law that she should NOT bring me alone to the next appointment.

I really regret that I can't give you a 'happy ending' tale. Neverthless, you have my unreserved sympathy and I sincerely hope your daughter returns to her 'normal' self as soon as possible.

Go to Top of Page

GUS THE FUSS

United Kingdom
1469 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2009 :  20:01:14  Show Profile  Visit GUS THE FUSS's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry to read your post Ammanda .To add to the support above I found this which is herbal medecine

Pau d' Arco

http://www.naturalnews.com/022140.html

Dr. Theodoro Meyer; an award winning botanist from Argentina, died in 1972 after years of frustrating attempts to convince the scientific world of the great value of Pau d'arco. Research today has shown that Pau d' Arco contains a natural antibacterial agent, has a healing effect on the entire body, cleanses the blood, and kills viruses. It builds the immune system and nerves, and increases resistance to disease.

It is used for AIDS, allergies, all infections and inflammations, anemia, asthma, arthritis, arteriosclerosis, as a blood builder, bronchitis, all types of cancer, candidia, colitis, cystitis, diabetes, eczema, gastritis, Hodgkin's' disease, liver disease, leukemia, lupus, malaria, multiple sclerosis, nephritis, pain, Parkinson's' disease, polyps, prostatitis, psoriasis, rheumatism, ringworm, skin cancer; skin sores, spleen infections, ulcers including varicose ulcers, varicose veins, warts, wounds.

READ MORE FROM THE LINK ABOVE

MMR RIP

P.S. I see it can be purchased on e-bay from reputable shops

Edited by - GUS THE FUSS on 01/29/2009 20:04:26
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jabs - Justice, Awareness and Basic Support © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page