New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Sandford

United Kingdom
14 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  11:21:58  Show Profile  Send Sandford an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I wondered if anybody had any comments given the fact that Wakefield has clearly been exposed as a fraudulent huckster who changed the medical data to support his ridiculous personal agenda.

It must be galling for everything you believe in to be shot down in flames.

Now the proof of his fraud, lies and deceit is beyond question can you amend the open letter on the home page so that he is not referred to as an "excellent" doctor.

Best wishes,
John

pariah

87 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  11:31:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shot down in flames by who:

An immoral corrupt legal system?

A fascist Corporate media?

A pseudo democratic Government?

A pharmalogically engineered medical establishment?

Justice Not Juju

Juju: "Power ascribed to an object. Particularly an object foreign to the local society."

Edited by - pariah on 02/09/2009 11:36:05
Go to Top of Page

Sandford

United Kingdom
14 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  11:34:27  Show Profile  Send Sandford an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can see why you use your alias.
Go to Top of Page

Sandford

United Kingdom
14 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  11:38:24  Show Profile  Send Sandford an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I should have added a PS as there is no such word as "pharmalogically "
Go to Top of Page

Cybertiger

United Kingdom
976 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  11:38:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sandford

Now the proof of his fraud, lies and deceit is beyond question ...

Oh John, what an hysterical creature you are!
Go to Top of Page

pariah

87 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  11:42:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sandford.

Method of enhancing the administration of pharmalogically active agents:

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/4073943.html

Are you a pharmalogically active agent?

Edited by - pariah on 02/09/2009 11:45:35
Go to Top of Page

Sandford

United Kingdom
14 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  11:43:33  Show Profile  Send Sandford an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I fear the hysteria is elsewhere. Mostly here.

Go to Top of Page

Sandford

United Kingdom
14 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  11:46:07  Show Profile  Send Sandford an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh pariah. You have cut me to the quick with your riposte. Eat your heart out Oscar Wilde.

Happy to stack my academic credentials up against yours anyday.

I should point out that personal abuse is a violation of the terms of this website.
Go to Top of Page

pariah

87 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  11:50:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Academic qualifications can be bought.

Academia can be bought out.

You could be the most academically qualified person on the planet and I the richest and I would control you like a puppet to enhance my global aspirations.

Go to Top of Page

Sandford

United Kingdom
14 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  11:52:19  Show Profile  Send Sandford an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Surely "megalomania" would be a better alias than "pariah"
Go to Top of Page

Spongebob

8 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  13:15:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For Sandford - Wakefield responds

http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/2009/02/08/sunday-times-sinks-to-new-low-with-yet-more-mmr-junk-journalism#Wakefield_Response
Go to Top of Page

Sandford

United Kingdom
14 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  13:22:31  Show Profile  Send Sandford an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This is a all a bit of a rearguard action people.

Each apparent issue you raise gets knocked down and soundly refuted. Oh its mercury - gone. Oh its anti-freeze - gone. Oh its monkey viruses - never there in the first place. And so it goes.

Now your knight in shining armour is shown to be no more than a charlatan and falsifier of medical records.

Why not just give it up ?
Go to Top of Page

Sandford

United Kingdom
14 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  13:44:51  Show Profile  Send Sandford an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Gus

Thank you for your comments.

Might I point you in the direction of the house rules for posting on this forum. As you have not read them I have re-posted them below for your benefit.

"""Discussion on the forum that breaks these guidelines may be removed and we reserve the right to suspend or ban members who contravene these guidelines.

* Do not post a comment that is a negative remark about another member. Personal insults are strictly not allowed.

* Defamatory comments are not allowed.""""

My understanding of the word "forum" is that it is an arena for debate. Does yours differ in some material way ?
Go to Top of Page

MinorityView

USA
611 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  13:58:59  Show Profile  Visit MinorityView's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Okay Sandford,
Please explain how Wakefield could alter the records of these children as Deer contends?

He wasn't working in isolation. Lots of colleagues. Wakefield didn't do the histopathology stuff at all. So is Deer contending that everyone at the Royal Free was in on the fraud?

How about going through Wakefield's rebuttal point by point and explaining how Deer proved his facts beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Waiting...

Aged survivor of many years of alternative health care...and one vaccine, administered by a doctor without the consent of my parents, 50 years ago.
Go to Top of Page

whatif

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  14:00:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good job outing Matty Spongebob.

I beat you to the punch this time though. I found Sanford and his credentials:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BysACk8y6aU
Go to Top of Page

Sandford

United Kingdom
14 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  14:07:45  Show Profile  Send Sandford an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MinorityView

I have no idea how Wakefield doctored the data. It would appear that he did doctor it so one must presume he had both the opportunity and the motive.

Life is far too short to worry about Wakefields self-justification and fabrications.

I guess we will just have to wait for him to sue News Corporation. I doubt he will be any more successful than his previous attempts at litigation.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jabs - Justice, Awareness and Basic Support © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page