New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Rosemary

United Kingdom
2068 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2009 :  09:57:45  Show Profile  Send Rosemary an AOL message  Reply with Quote
www.ageofautism.com/2009/02/vaccine-court-to-weigh-in-on-thursday.html

February 11, 2009
Vaccine Court To Weigh In On Thursday
By David Kirby

I have confirmed the following information:

Members of the US Justice Department’s Office of Public Affairs have been caught somewhat off guard with the news that the MMR autism rulings would be released on Thursday.

Yesterday, I sent a letter to the Court of Federal Claims, and to the Justice Department, asking why the decisions had not yet been handed down. I wrote:

“It seems very clear that the Court is aware of the content of these decisions, yet there does not seem to be any rationale for withholding the rulings any longer. As a journalist, I believe the public has an inherent right to know the decisions made by the Special Masters in a timely and responsible manner.”

I did not hear back from the court. But within 45 minutes, I got this reply from DOJ:

David,

We have no information in response to any of those questions. We, too, are awaiting those decisions from the court.

Charles Miller
Office of Public Affairs
U.S. Department of Justice

That was at 2:30PM yesterday. But by 2:30PM today, Public Affairs staff were bracing for a huge workload and a very long day on Thursday, knowing they would be taking press calls from all over the globe. They are grumbling that the Court did not give them more time to prepare.

Interestingly, and in an unusual move, the DOJ staff are also sending around copies of the Sunday Times of London articles by Brian Deer, about Andy Wakefield’s alleged scientific misconduct - in an effort to discredit him and his work prior to the Vaccine Court rulings.

I have no idea what any of this means, but I thought I would report it.

DK

I’m beginning to think I have secret powers.

First, I write to Keith Olbermann - and he runs a correction of sorts the same day on “Countdown.”(HERE)

Then, I write to Vaccine Court to ask what is taking so long for the test case decisions – and now I hear they are coming out tomorrow.

Of course, I am just kidding about the powers. Hundreds of people wrote to Keith about his error. And I am certain that Vaccine Court does not take its cues from David Kirby – just trying for a little levity here.

That’s because tomorrow is a big day.

I am hearing from sources that we will get rulings on all three MMR cases (with a supporting role for thimerosal). The three thimerosal only test cases will be released at a later date.

The rulings will be very long and thorough.
Continued... ...

pmf

3 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2009 :  17:50:36  Show Profile  Send pmf an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Court rules autism not caused by childhood vaccines:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/02/12/AR2009021201391.html?hpid=moreheadlines
Go to Top of Page

pariah

87 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2009 :  17:59:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Says it all about Obama's America; corrupt and misguided.

Three special muppets controlled by big pharma facists make an obviously bad decision. Not really going to convince the 1 in 10 parents and growing.

The fight has only just begun.

Edited by - pariah on 02/12/2009 18:05:37
Go to Top of Page

Rosemary

United Kingdom
2068 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2009 :  18:12:13  Show Profile  Send Rosemary an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by pariah[/i]
[br]Says it all about Obama's America; corrupt and misguided.

Three special muppets controlled by big pharma facists make an obviously bad decision. Not really going to convince the 1 in 10 parents and growing.

The fight has only just begun.

I Totally Agree !

The court's ruling won't change the minds of most parents who suspect a link between vaccines and autism.
Go to Top of Page

pariah

87 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2009 :  18:24:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The following is a passage from the book :
"The Story Of The Medical Conspiracy Against America" by Eustace Mullins

If vaccines present such a clear and present danger to children who are forced to submit to them, we must examine the forces which demand that they submit. In the United States, vaccines are actively and incessantly promoted as the solution for all infectious diseases by such government agencies as the Centers for Disease Control in Georgia, by HEW, USPHS, FDA, AMA and WHO. It is of more than passing interest that the federal agencies should be such passionate supporters of compulsory use of vaccines, and that they also should go through the “revolving door” to the big drug firms whose products they have so assiduously promoted, throughout their years of service to the public. It is these federal agents who have drafted the procedures which forced the states to enact compulsory vaccina­tion legislation which had been drafted by the attorneys for the Medical Monopoly, to become “the law of the land.”

An interview with Eustace Mullins
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6229689573281687331

Edited by - pariah on 02/12/2009 18:25:41
Go to Top of Page

Occam48

691 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2009 :  21:22:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice Guy Eustace Mullins, glad you place so much credence on his right of Attila the Hun views on the world Pariah

"Mullins has been accused of antisemitism by the Anti-Defamation League. In 1968, Mullins authored a tract entitled The Biological Jew (Staunton, Va., Faith and Service Books, Aryan League of America, 1968). The tract includes the following statement about Nazi antisemitism: "Nazism is simply this — a proposal that the German people rid themselves of the parasitic Jews. The gentile host dared to protest against the continued presence of the parasite, and attempted to throw it off." The book also claims that Jews "drink the blood of an innocent gentile child" in religious ceremonies, and that this practice represents the essence of Judaism. [5]

In an interview hosted on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PlnFT0ksbQ&NR=1[dead link]), Mullins once again alleges that ritual human sacrifice is (i) a central tenet of Judaism; and (ii) the singular source of anti-Semitism. It appears in this interview that Mullins believes that "the Rockefeller/Rothschild funded Zionists" were responsible for the 9/11 attacks"

Of course you should take note of a bigoted wing nut like that rather than a court that only had to find 50.00001% in favour of the plaintiffs to rule in favour of a link, but they didn't did they? But hey lets all listen to Eustace Mullins!!!
Go to Top of Page

pmf

3 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2009 :  21:44:54  Show Profile  Send pmf an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good point, and how can anyone blame Obama when this case would have begun during the Bush administration? Obama himself has even called for further research into MMR.

There is an ever-growing body of evidence against links between MMR and autism, and the only evidence of links is one badly-designed study with falsified results. People keep making attempts to link the MMR vaccine with autism and these attempts keep failing. What will it take to convince the anti-MMR lobby that this isn't just coincidence, and there is no conspiracy theory?

Edited by - pmf on 02/12/2009 21:46:18
Go to Top of Page

pariah

87 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2009 :  22:18:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This anti-semitism you have brought up really is big in Europe it seems also.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2007/apr/05/whenanantisemiteisnotana

This topic is very murky smoke and mirrors and all that and deliberately so.

Before christianity there was many sacrifices all over the world by many pagan tribal belief systems. In some neck of the woods it is still trying to make a comeback
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/voodoo-parents-object-to-juju-assemblies-200902111570/

It is Fascist big pharma carrying out the sacrifices now using the very idololgy that was developed in hitler's Germany!

Edited by - pariah on 02/12/2009 22:26:56
Go to Top of Page

Occam48

691 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2009 :  22:55:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Who brought it up: Eustace Mullins that's who you can't really give any credance to the views of a guy like this.
Your last comment "Three special muppets controlled by big pharma facists" is about as ridiculous as his philosophy
Go to Top of Page

MinorityView

USA
611 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2009 :  22:59:17  Show Profile  Visit MinorityView's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Being Jewish myself, no, I don't rely on crazy anti-semites as my source for thinking there are problems with the MMR.

Nor do I rely on Dr. Wakefield's first study, useful though it was.

My frustration is the absolutely lousy quality of the research on the safety of MMR as outlined in the Cochrane review. You do have to read the actual document and not just the final conclusions and I guess that is a stretch for some folks.

I'm also very concerned and puzzled by the absolute refusal of anyone to do a study involving the actual sick children to determine exactly what did happen and what their condition was and is. Instead, we get an ongoing pretense that these children don't exist, or if they do exist, their sicknesses do not have anything to do with vaccines, if they are sick at all, but maybe it is all in their heads and the bowel problems are "co-morbidity" which as an explanation is a joke.

Keep the faith pro-vaxers and let the sick children rot. That is your motto, right?

Aged survivor of many years of alternative health care...and one vaccine, administered by a doctor without the consent of my parents, 50 years ago.
Go to Top of Page

Janet

429 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2009 :  09:10:36  Show Profile  Send Janet an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by pmf[/i]
[br]People keep making attempts to link the MMR vaccine with autism and these attempts keep failing. What will it take to convince the anti-MMR lobby that this isn't just coincidence, and there is no conspiracy theory?

Since When?

Vaccines are designed to cause massive immune responses,
they also cause neurological damage in unprotected brains (no myelin)
and undeveloped brains (Autism).

"Autism" is a state of recovery from developmental brain damage
(in Limbic System, because Neo-cortex recovers)
from mostly deadly bacterial toxins (DTP) or living viruses (MMR).
(when they lack Myelin to protect brain cells, above)

The problem that defines the Autistic state is from the destruction of brain cells in the Limbic System, which do not have the capability to regrow like they can in the Neo-cortex (which does so thoughout life). Cells that survive, but are damaged, can grow new dendrites, but not their axons (the voice of a cell).

http://www.trackingvaccinations.com/

Edited by - Janet on 02/13/2009 09:12:06
Go to Top of Page

Janet

429 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2009 :  12:17:01  Show Profile  Send Janet an AOL message  Reply with Quote
To avoid Autism wait 2-3 YEARS before giving the DTP, HIB, MMR...
Strengthen immune systems, let them mature (by 18 mos),
and don't inject deadly Diphtheria toxoids into them,
nor infect the brain with the MMR before Myelin is complete (24 mos)!
Autism is from limbic system damage under the first few years.

Brain cells are vulnerable because it takes 24 months for nerve insulation (Myelin) to form. Add to this toxins without enough antitoxin and it can kill the recipient. If the recipient doesn't die, brain cells can be destroyed. If brain cells don't die, their dendrites and axons can die. Only the dendrites can regrow perhaps, while the singular axon of each brain cell cannot grow back!

www.trackingvaccinations.com

Edited by - Janet on 02/15/2009 12:18:06
Go to Top of Page

Rosemary

United Kingdom
2068 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2009 :  13:51:06  Show Profile  Send Rosemary an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.ageofautism.com/2009/02/the-cedillo-decision.html#more

February 13, 2009

The Cedillo Decision

By Kent Heckenlively, Esq.

I'd thought that even if the case went against us that I'd be able to
understand the court's opinion. After all, we know how incredibly
well-funded the pharmaceutical companies are and the positive
research they can generate. It can be difficult for a person who
does not live our lives to understand what we have witnessed, and the
holocaust we see in this current generation of children.

But I must say that Special Master George Hastings will forever
occupy a special place in history for those who lack intellectual curiosity.

In the decision he concedes there was a period of apparently normal
development, notes that Michelle Cedillo has suffered from severe
gastro-intestinal problems, and that her fever and rash were
contemporaneous to and probably linked to her MMR shot. He also
acknowledges that the amount of medical literature in this case was staggering.

I find it incompatible that at one place he can state there is
probably not a reliable method for testing whether there is a
persisting measles virus infection and the go onto say that the
measles virus theory is so out of the realm of possibility that its
promotion by physicians is tantamount to being misled. It's one
thing to claim that something cannot be reliably found with existing
technology, but another to say that even if found, it wouldn't be
important. How can one know? Especially when in the next sentence
he goes on to reference the case of an eleven-year- old contracting a
herpes virus and becoming autistic. The person of merit is one who
struggles to find an answer, not one who closes off all inquiry.

I also find his stance regarding thimerosal to be puzzling. While he
acknowledges the dangers of mercury, and that in-vitro studies have
found damage similar to that which was alleged by petitioners, he
doesn't think that rises to the level of even questioning whether
something similar might be happening in human beings.

On the issue of the well-documented condition of acrodynia, caused by
the mercury in teething powders used up until the 1950s, he also
comes down unaccountably on the side of the government. The truth is
that there is currently no answer to the question of whether those
who suffered from it did so because they got a high amount of
mercury, or whether they were unable to remove the mercury from their
bodies. However, he comes down squarely on the side of it being
because of the mercury dosage, rather than any difficulty their
bodies have in excreting it.

Following along with Hastings' complete lack of intellectual
curiosity is how he explains the gastro-intestinal problems of
Michelle Cedillo. Despite abundant evidence of poor digestive
function, he seems uninterested in suggestive findings from endoscopy
and viral examinations.

In his closing remarks he notes that the decision was not even close,
and that the Cedillos have been misled by physicians who saw an
opportunity to take advantage of a family who thought their child had
been injured by a vaccine.

As much as those of who have children with autism and choose to help
them are under great stress, I just viscerally respond to this attack
against those physicians who are doing their best to help our
children. They choose to enter this fight, knowing they will be
attacked, but strengthened by the conviction they can help some of
our children. To many of them, we owe our children's future. And
when they have not been able to find the answer, they continue to fight.

It is apparent to anybody who looks at this unfolding tragedy that
the pharmaceutical companies have no interest in helping us, the
medical universities and research facilities can offer us no help,
and now we know we have no friends in the vaccine court.

I cannot recall a time when I have felt so disillusioned. My only
hope is that there have been those people sitting on the sidelines,
knowing we are right, but unwilling to offer their voice, or share
what they might know. If such people do not come forward, it will
continue to be a long road for us.

But have no doubt that we will continue this fight.

Kent Heckenlively is Legal Editor for Age of Autism.
Go to Top of Page

Rosemary

United Kingdom
2068 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2009 :  13:59:03  Show Profile  Send Rosemary an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.nationalautismassociation.org/
PARENTS AND ADVOCATES LABEL TODAY’S VACCINE COURT
RULINGS AS INSINCERE AND POLITICALLY DRIVEN, SAYS NATIONAL AUTISM ASSOCIATION

Government Conceded One Year Ago that Vaccines
Caused Autism; Today’s Ruling Demonstrates Backpedaling

Nixa, MO - Today’s ruling in vaccine court has thousands of families outraged at the federal government’s broken promise of medical care following a vaccine injury.

Last February, the government conceded that a child’s vaccinations led to her autism. Today, however, the government ruled in favor of itself in three cases filed in the National Vaccine
Injury Compensation Program (NVICP) claiming
vaccinations led to regressive autism.

Advocates say they are disappointed in today’s rulings, but not surprised.
Go to Top of Page

randy crawford

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2009 :  03:23:05  Show Profile  Send randy crawford an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MMR is harmless. Get over it and look for the real cause of autism. I've had dozens and dozens of MMR shots the past 4 years, and they do no harm. As a matter of fact, MMR alleviates autoimmune disease. But, only if you try it and overcome your vaccinophobia.
Go to Top of Page

Angladrion

New Zealand
153 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2009 :  03:48:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by randy crawford[/i]
[br]MMR is harmless. Get over it and look for the real cause of autism. I've had dozens and dozens of MMR shots the past 4 years, and they do no harm. As a matter of fact, MMR alleviates autoimmune disease. But, only if you try it and overcome your vaccinophobia.

You truly have your head where the sun just can't get a look in...

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jabs - Justice, Awareness and Basic Support © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page