Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Seonaid

United Kingdom
1367 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2009 :  22:26:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You can hear the discussion here -

http://www.parliamentlive.tv/Main/Player.aspx?meetingId=4435

Fast forward to 1.30 to listen to Ian Stewart - and others.
Go to Top of Page

ireneg

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2009 :  21:07:17  Show Profile  Send ireneg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
moongirl,
email me at irene@pgoodrum.com and i will give you info on our campaign.
your not alone in having "little or no medical evidence". Mention vaccine damage to a doctor and they can't get you out their room quick enough.We are working on that one! Your symptoms are almost identical to mine and a good number of others.

irene

irene
Go to Top of Page

bobtdundee

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2009 :  15:16:37  Show Profile  Send bobtdundee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
IN 2005 MY 56 YEAR OLD WIFE DIED 3 WEEKS AFTER GETTING THE FLU VACCINE. SHE WAS ADMITTED TO THE INTENSIVE CARE UNIT AT NINEWELLS HOSPITAL WITH SEVERE BRAIN ELECTRICAL IMPULSES. SHE NEVER REGAINED CONSCIOUSNESS.
THE RESULTING POST MORTEM CERTIFICATE CONFIRMED DEATH AS
"ENCEPHALITIS AS A DIRECT RESULT OF THE FLU VACCINE"
TO DATE THE GOVERNMENT BODY IN SCOTLAND HAS REFUSED MY CALLS FOR AN ENQUIRY SAYING IT IS NOT IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST TO KNOW THE CIRCUMSTANCES.
IT APPEARS THERE IS NO APPEAL AND NOTHING I CVAN DO ABOUT IT.
I HOPE OTHER PEOPLE ARE AWARE BECAUSE THERE WILL SOON BE A MASS VACCINATION FOR THE SWINE FLU AND I FEAR OTHERS MAY SUFFER THE SAME FATE.
Go to Top of Page

Wanda

United Kingdom
133 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2009 :  19:20:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To Bobtdundee,

I am sorry. This is tragic. I appreciate you warning others by posting here. "Not in the public interest" - just another way of saying "We don't want the public to know the truth". Thank you for wanting to prevent this happening to anyone else.
Go to Top of Page

MissyC1

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2009 :  08:35:10  Show Profile  Send MissyC1 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
To bobtdundee,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss and I am also very angry for you that the government body has refused your calls for an enquiry.

It may be worthwhile for you to get in touch with Clifford Miller. He is a lawyer and does pro bono work on vaccine damage cases.

Thank you for warning us and letting me know what I already know that the flu vaccine or any vaccine has a risk and they don't tell you about these risks.

We are organising a protest against mandatory vaccinations in London on 3rd October and for anyone that is interested, here are the details:-

The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) have taken over the control of the UK vaccination schedule and now have the power to bring in new vaccines without government approval even if they haven't been safety tested. Prior to this, all new vaccines would have to pass through parliament and be voted on before they were introduced. Now the government is compelled to agree with anything JCVI say, even if there is no science to back it up.

JCVI are also exploring whether to get a 'guardian of the state' for all unvaccinated children and sue their parents to FORCE them to vaccinate - this means that vegetarians will be forced to take animal products via vaccines, people will be forced to be injected with cancer-causing chemicals and those people who have already had vaccine reactions and disabilities will have their lives put at risk.

Those on the committee are also on the boards of the drug companies who make vaccines and so are profiting from their recommendations.

To safeguard our right to choose the healthcare for ourselves and our children, Vaccination Awareness Network, the advocacy group for parents who don't vaccinate, will be protesting against mandatory vaccination and conflict of interest.

If you are a parent who doesn't vaccinate, if you would like to choose which vaccines you have, if you or a loved one are vaccine injured, please come along and show your support outside the Houses of Parliament, Westminster at 12 noon on Saturday 3rd October 2009.

Babies and children are welcome.

Please contact Jo on 0870 444 0894 if you require more information.

Go to Top of Page

laura_c_a

358 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2009 :  11:51:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I initially joined this forum to seek advice and information following a relative's immunisation with the combined MMR. It's almost a decade now, and I've come to the same conclusions as yourself.

In 2001, my 13 months old relative's health deteriorated within a fortnight of getting the combined MMR vaccine. He has attended countless medical appointments during the last (almost) decade for his numerous and multiple health problems. Prior to his combined MMR, he did not have any serious health problems, and certainly not any effecting his eye-sight, hearing, speech, mobility, social interaction or mental capabilities. During his first year of life, he passed all his developmental assessments with flying colours.

To date, all the NHS doctors refuse to acknowledge any possibility that the combined MMR had anything to do with my relative's multiple/numerous health problems. There have been a couple of doctors who have considered the possibility in private but refuse to admit this in public.

In our family's case, we have been unable to get anywhere in terms of getting anyone in the legal and medical profession to help because it cannot be proved that the combined MMR triggered the health problems.

Nowadays, I check the forum from time-to-time as I no longer have contact with the said relative, and in any case, I don't have much else to add to my already 200+ posts! However, I too fear other families may suffer the same fate. Our family ignored the warnings in the press back in 2001, prefering to rely on the advice of the health staff and government. The side-effects have been far reaching, and not just financially and medically.

I too, am so sorry to learn of your tragic experience. Many like myself do try to warn others that, when things go wrong, the general attitude is one of denial.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jabs - Justice, Awareness and Basic Support © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page