Experience and Support
 need some advice for babys 3 month jabs
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

desperatedan

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2010 :  20:34:14  Show Profile  Send desperatedan an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hi all ive been doing alot of research into vaccinations my baby is now 14 weeks and missed her first lot of jabs at 8 weeks because im not really sure about them, keep researching but needed some advice and possibly some peoples experiences.Im breastfeeding so i know shes getting my antibodies.Shes due for the next set tommorow but am going to cancel untill im sure.

any advice greatly appreciated.x

nina

Do not vaccinate

63 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2010 :  20:15:38  Show Profile  Send Do not vaccinate an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi there, in my opinion you've made completely the right decision not to vaccinate and your baby is one of the lucky ones! My child is 100% vaccine free without a sign of eczema, asthma, chest infections or any other nasties which vaccines cause. Don't know what you've read on the subject but these two books were fantstic when I was unsure:

RAISING A VACCINE FREE CHILD by Wendy Lydall. - A must read. It will answer all your questions. It will also give you an indepth explanation on what childhood illnesses are and how to treat them.

VACCINES ARE THEY REALLY SAFE AND EFFECTIVE? by Neil Z. Miller. - A fantastic insight into how diseases were decreasing naturally before vaccines were ever introduced. The book also informs the reader (using official statistics) of how dangerous vaccines really are.

If you haven't already, get your hands on copies ASAP!

Hope this helps.
Go to Top of Page

Seonaid

United Kingdom
1367 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2010 :  23:37:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Keep cancelling them Nina. To my eternal sorrow I didn't, and my son's life was ruined. He lives in a constant psychotropic hell.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jabs - Justice, Awareness and Basic Support © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page