The Parlour
 No history of Autism in family
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Joan

United Kingdom
599 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2007 :  14:06:44  Show Profile  Visit Joan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
When people say there is no history of Autism in the family, well usually there is no history of Autism in any family as it was one of the rarest childhood diseases around 30 years or so ago. 1 in 10,000 and now 30 years later 1 child in 100-150 has Autism. Health officials will argue that they have better diagnosis now and are picking up more children. If so where are all the hundred of thousands of adults with Autism. Please go with your gut feeling not to have the MMR. Look to the left of your screen for clinics that do single vaccines. My son will not be having another vaccine of any sort I can tell you as he was left brain damaged at 14 months. He is now 14 and needs constant care. He is just beginning to say some vowels,sounds and the odd word. I waited 14 years for him to say "Ma"

bubblegal

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  23:28:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my heart goes out to you joan i have an 18 year old son with aspergers syndrome symantic pragmatic disorder and oral dyspraxia and a 13 year old with aspergers syndrome and severe ADHD both having had the mmr vaccine my other sons are fine after not having mmr but there are still people out there that thought the same way i did which is well its better to have them vaccinated than for them to get measels mumps or rubella and to die but think back 40 years to when i was young no such thing as mmr and hey here i am 44 after surviving measels and very very severe mumps carry on with all these immunisations and within 10 years a toddler will get a cold and it will kill him because his immune system wont be able to cope with it latest vaccine chickenpox excuse me talk sense all my 5 lads had it a few years ago one after the other and they are all still alive give parents a break we decide to vaccinate under pressure and our children are damaged its us that live with the guilt for the rest of our lives i still say now why oh why did i have them vaccinated because i was told it was the right thing to do charlene
Go to Top of Page

allison

United Kingdom
171 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  21:13:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have two cousins both with an autistic child and a normal one, just like me. Both cousins are related to me but not blood relatives to each other, through marriage. In our family history, thoroughly researched for the last hundred and fifty years there has been no autism. Not until THIS generation of children was anyone affected even mildly affected.

One cousin didn't give his kids MMR, though they had DPT. The other did. I gave my boys all their shots.

I had an amnio during my pregnancy with my youngest (severely autistic) he showed no chromosonal signs of autism. Checked again it confirmed no chromo damage at diagnosis of autism at age two.

His brother with full blown chicken pox on the day I took him for his DPT, no check list just the jabs.

The point of my son's change was after MMR at 13 months. I watched it happen. I was with him every day, every hour.

How come so many unrelated children, of different races have strikingly similar symptoms and stories? Thousands and thousands, if not millions of children around the world reacting to having their tiny bodies invaded with chemicals no other generation have ever had to endure. Listen to the parents. These are not just anecodotes but evidence of a scientific catastrophe committed upon small children.

Go to Top of Page

bubblegal

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  21:04:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey i found out why the mmr only affects some children but not all because the governmant cant afford to test all vaccines they dont bother to check mmr because its only used on children so when they put the aborted foetal tissue in to it they dont know if that child would have been born with autism, IBS, crohns disease etc etc therefore the tissue is put into the vaccine and injected into our children talk about a game of russian roulette charlene
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jabs - Justice, Awareness and Basic Support © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page