Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Aasa

Canada
773 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2007 :  15:23:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thisislondon.co.uk article
There is an opportunity to send comments.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23404585-details/Are+vaccines+a+waste+of+time/article.do

frankie2

18 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  01:15:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I posted a comment to the 'This is London' story, but it isn't shown. How frustrating! There are only two 'readers views' shown.
Go to Top of Page

laura_c_a

358 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  09:08:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've posted some comments but none ever displayed. Thinking that the papers may be avoiding posts from my IP address, I asked an aquaintance whom I barely know to post one for me - post didn't appear though. Probably because my comments make for uncomfortable reading.
Go to Top of Page

john

United Kingdom
608 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  09:37:45  Show Profile  Visit john's Homepage  Send john an AOL message  Reply with Quote
never posted mine also, do you think they are pro-vaccine? Surely not!
Go to Top of Page

Joan

United Kingdom
599 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  14:45:24  Show Profile  Visit Joan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Big surprise they posted mine. I would try again, as the other post is pro MMR
Go to Top of Page

Wanda

United Kingdom
133 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  15:25:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've just sent my comments. Let's see if they publish.
Go to Top of Page

Lee77c

71 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2007 :  10:44:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I realy don't understand what the article is trying to acheive? It seems a bit irresponible to suggest to parents that all of these vaccinations aren't needed? Aren't most of the diseases named in this article rare because of the immunisation programmes?
Go to Top of Page

Seonaid

United Kingdom
1367 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2007 :  11:06:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No.
These diseases are/were lessening naturally thanks to better nutrition and hygeine. That is until vaccination was introduced.

http://www.tehelka.com/story_main33.asp?filename=Ne280707untested_vaccine.asp

Vaccination is perpetuating them - sometimes resulting in a mutated form of the illnesses.

Take Scarlet Fever for example. No-one got round to manufacturing a vaccine for this to my knowledge, and it is now extremely rare.
Go to Top of Page

Lee77c

71 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2007 :  12:08:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I couldn't see the relevance of that link to immunisation in the UK. I think that it is irresponsible to say that diseases such as diphtheria, Hib, measles, meningitis etc are 'not that serious' and saying things like this are an insult to the children and parents of children who have been seriously damaged by these diseases. I understand that parents need to be given the facts about vaccines, and ultimately we as parents do have a choice whether to get our kids immunised or not - but weighing up all the evidence out there, I would still want to see my kid protected against these serious diseases, when there is a method of protecting them.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/4871728.stm
http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm4914a2.htm
Go to Top of Page

john

United Kingdom
608 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2007 :  15:27:50  Show Profile  Visit john's Homepage  Send john an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lee77c

I couldn't see the relevance of that link to immunisation in the UK. I think that it is irresponsible to say that diseases such as diphtheria, Hib, measles, meningitis etc are 'not that serious' and saying things like this are an insult to the children and parents of children who have been seriously damaged by these diseases. I understand that parents need to be given the facts about vaccines, and ultimately we as parents do have a choice whether to get our kids immunised or not - but weighing up all the evidence out there, I would still want to see my kid protected against these serious diseases, when there is a method of protecting them.

Vaccines don't protect, they just cause disease and death. Measles is the best example, deaths declined by 99.4% before vaccination, and it is safe under proper management. And they have suppressed the use of vitamin C, for 58 years, which makes all infectious diseases completely safe. What does that say about them?

Last time I looked the meningitis C vaccine had killed 11 http://www.whale.to/vaccine/meningitis1.html

see http://www.whale.to/v/meningitis8.html

the MMR vaccine kills more kids now than measles would be doing, plus it cause autism.

Meningitis looks to be a poison disease like polio (both caused by vaccines), so how do you ptotect someone from poisons with a vaccine?

Just look at Prevnar http://www.whale.to/v/prevnar.htm

"My first lesson in vaccine propaganda is when I learned, back in the forties, that the "epidemics" of meningitis amongst miltitary recruits were not epidemics but clusters, and the second thing I learned was that only the freshly vaccinated recruits "caught" meningitis. The mess sargeant didn't, the drill sargeant didn't, only the recruits did. Not even the girls who worked at the base exchanges and service clubs, with whom the recruits played kissy face "caught" meningitis - only the freshly vaccinated recruits "caught" it."---Daniel H Duffy Sr. DC

Edited by - john on 07/24/2007 15:32:58
Go to Top of Page

Lee77c

71 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2007 :  15:45:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thought that meningitis was a disease caused by bacteria? I didn't think that poisons had anything to do with it? I don't understand what you mean when you say a 'poison disease'.
I do know that Men C outbreaks are very serious, a girl from my year in college died from a meningococcal infection and another was left profoundly deaf during the same outbreak. These diseases are serious, and whatever your views on the combined measles, mumps, rubella vaccine,to suggest that diseases of this type aren't serious and are only caused by vaccines is irresponsible and could actually be putting kids at risk.
Go to Top of Page

john

United Kingdom
608 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2007 :  15:57:37  Show Profile  Visit john's Homepage  Send john an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I don't understand what you mean when you say a 'poison disease'.

then you need to look at vaccine induced polio http://www.whale.to/vaccines/polio1.html
vaccine induced meningitis http://www.whale.to/vaccines/meningitis2.htm did you know they withdrew the last MMR vaccine because it induced meningitis?

quote:
These diseases are serious, and whatever your views on the combined measles, mumps, rubella vaccine,to suggest that diseases of this type aren't serious and are only caused by vaccines is irresponsible and could actually be putting kids at risk.

Meningitis is serious but no vaccination is going to protect anyone, you would be more likely to get meningits from the vaccine or an antibiotic.

Measles isn't serious, no one in my childhood (1950's) ever worried about measles, it was nice few days in sick bay. The only kids who die are the ones on drugs like steroids or chemotherapy, or sick malnourished kids. The UK death "was suffering from an underlying lung condition" and it is unwise to vaccinate sick kids.

If an MD in 1860 said he never lost a case what does that tell you? And did you know 50% of measles cases now have been vaccinated?

Your comment about puting lives at risk is just allopathic propoganda.

have a look at the measles death graph http://www.whale.to/m/measlesdeaths1.html and tell me why vaccination gets the credit for that?

and then you have the vaccine induced asthma deaths http://www.whale.to/v/offitt.html I know one kid who has life threatening asthma due to MMR.

PS We would have a handful of measles deaths now with or without vaccination, probably less than the MMR is killing now, and we have 1 in 58 autism cases mostly from vaccination, plus all the other vaccine induced diseases such as asthma. Do the maths

Edited by - john on 07/24/2007 16:39:22
Go to Top of Page

Lee77c

71 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2007 :  16:36:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
John you wrote "Measles isn't serious, no one in my childhood (1950's) ever worried about measles, it was nice few days in sick bay"

According to the statistics you directed me to, in the years 1950,1951 over 500 people died from measles - so I should have thought there were at least 500 reletives who considered the infection serious and worried about it. Do you have any information on the numbers of children who suffered serious complications from their measles infections?

I'm sorry to say, but I find your dismissal that "The only kids who die are the ones on drugs like steroids or chemotherapy, or sick malnourished kids" is actually distasteful toward parents of children who have conditions requiring these treatments.

My views aren't propoganda, I make my own informed choices after looking at as many evidence sources as I can - part of the reason that I looked at this discussion forum. I do not believe that all those involved in medical science and public health are part of some conspiracy.

I stand by my original view that trivailising diseases like this puts our children at risk.
Go to Top of Page

john

United Kingdom
608 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2007 :  17:21:54  Show Profile  Visit john's Homepage  Send john an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have found people believe what they want, regardless of the evidence.

New information just obtained under FOIA shows in 1990 in the UK there were at least 7,480 adverse vaccine reactions and 1,990 serious ones with approximately 70 deaths associated with triple vaccines (DTP and MMR).

So it is pretty obvious to me the vaccine kills more than the disease.

Measles was killing around 80 every year, just before vaccination, and if you follow the graph to today then it would be a handful without vaccination. I think half the deaths were due to drugs, so the drugs killed them, essentially. I was just stating the facts.

If you look at the history of cancer therapies you will find allopathy has suppressed all of the non-toxic therapies, and made it illegal for any non MD to treat cancer with herbs, homeopathy. So those deaths are due to them.

A good example is the suppression of vitamin C as a cure for infections. Which would have probably saved those kids on drugs.

I do not believe that all those involved in medical science and public health are part of some conspiracy.

There is a well proven 100 year old medical conspiracy, but only about 1 in 10,000 medical people know about it. So not all are involved, you just need to set up a monopoly and use the government to enforce it for you. Once that is in place it just runs itself, and few know about it.

As I said you can prove it easily just with vitamin C

Prevents cot-death, which would have saved 200,000 babies, so far since discovery in 1968

Reverses heart disease

Cures all infections.

You might not think that is propaganda, but it is not true, and propaganda is mostly lies, and who would spread that lie?

I haven't seen any morbidity stats for measles, deaths have to be recorded, so we tend to use them, and it stands to reason morbidity is tied to them.

"There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunization of children does more harm than good."---Dr. J. Anthony Morris, former Chief Vaccine Control Officer and research virologist, US FDA

Edited by - john on 07/24/2007 17:24:23
Go to Top of Page

john

United Kingdom
608 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2007 :  18:38:21  Show Profile  Visit john's Homepage  Send john an AOL message  Reply with Quote
To cut to the chase:

The disease
Why do you believe Allopaths who have a pecunary and professional interest in measles vaccination, and the only thing that gets people to vaccinate is fear. They even have a dept (in Germany anyway) dealing with the question of how much fear they need to generate to get people to vaccinaate. Hardly an indication of someone you would want to follow.

Why don't you want to believe naturopaths or nutritional medical doctors, or anti-vaccine MDs who say it is safe? And who don't have a professional or pecunary interest in saying that?

The vaccine
1. Why do you want to vaccinate when the vaccine has never been shown to do anything, eg eliminate deaths? Even if it did get rid of deafness or whatever else it did, do you think that is worth 1 in 58 kids getting autism from the combined vaccines?

2. If the vaccine is killing more people than measles would be doing now, with or without vaccination, (assuming the vax did anything), then whaat is the point in vaccinating, just from a financial point?

Why do you want to trust people when they have suppressed Vitamin C cure for infections such as measles. Does that suggest you trust what they say over measles, over the people who say it is safe?

Hardly. I have enough to worry about with the state of the world, chemtrails, covert-fascism, cell phone towers etc, and with 7 kids to look after, than to worry about some mild diseases for no reason

To me they have lied and I was always told not to ever pay much attention to what a liar says, especially when they have a interest, and huge professional one, vaccination is THE PR cloak of ALLopathy, the Emperors Clothes.

"There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunization of children does more harm than good."---Dr. J. Anthony Morris, former Chief Vaccine Control Officer and research virologist, US FDA
Go to Top of Page

Lee77c

71 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2007 :  09:37:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry John, but I just don't buy into these 'paranoid x-files conspiracy theories'. My views on measles and other diseases are shaped by a combintation medical facts, my own experiences, people that I've known and their experiences. Infectious diseases are dangerous. I am not part of some conspiracy (and before you suggest it, I am not having my mind controled by means of some electronic chip that has been planted in my brain by the government without my knowledge).

Vaccination does save lives throughout the world. Contrary to what you suggest, this has been proved by repeated peer-reviewed research studies.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jabs - Justice, Awareness and Basic Support © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page