Vaccine Decision Difficult - conflicting opinions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Emerald

311 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2007 :  15:56:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi

I posted recently about whether or not to allow my baby to have the booster HIB and MenC. I delayed it by a week but have decided not to have it done. I've also decided that she won't have the MMR. She won't be having the single rubella. At the moment I feel the same way about mumps - the only one I'm confused about is measles but for now that's no too.

I must admit I feel scared either way. There is so much conflicting information and so many opinions it's a real toughie. I'd never forgive myself if she was harmed by any of the illnesses, but I'd never forgive myself if she's vaccine damaged either. I can't win. I will keep reading but at the moment I do think that there is just too much risk with vaccines.

GUS THE FUSS

United Kingdom
1469 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2007 :  20:56:35  Show Profile  Visit GUS THE FUSS's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As time goes by you will see how right you are, well done .If you can give your baby a half teaspoon of a good quality cod liver oil per day over the whole day this strengthens the immune system against measles. Saying that I wish my kids would catch measles they are now a boy aged 3 and a girl aged 2 who have had no vaccines none whatsoever. There are parents on here with older kids some in there teens all un- vaccinated .They have the same story to tell that un vaccinated kids are healthier, brighter and are normal kids(very rare). We trusted doctors at one time and we now have a ten year old boy once very independent at 12 months ,vaccinated at 13months and has now the mental age of a two year old(school assessed).Keep strong and keep doing what you are doing at least if they got damaged naturally(very rare) its not as bad as knowing you did the damage because you trusted the Doctor to vaccinate .your right again.
Go to Top of Page

john

United Kingdom
608 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2007 :  00:01:55  Show Profile  Visit john's Homepage  Send john an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/measles.html

they haven't show the vax did anything as measles deaths declined by 99.4% before vaccination.

They talk about measles incidence to hide the death stats, but the only reason anyone feared measles was because of death obviously. And they have to keep stats for that but it would be likely measles morbidity (deafness etc) was tied to deaths.

The only people who say measles is deadly are the people selling the measles vaccine--the Allopaths. Alt med doctors, naturopaths eg, say it is safe and necessary.

Also it is pretty obvious MMR vaccine is killing more kids now than measles would be, with or without vaccination.

New information just obtained under FOIA shows in 1990 in the UK there were at least 7,480 adverse vaccine reactions and 1,990 serious ones with approximately 70 deaths associated with triple vaccines (DTP and MMR).

Measles was killing 50 or so when the vaccine came in, yet now, if you follow the graph line to where it was going http://www.whale.to/m/measlesdeaths1.html, it would be a lot less than half of 70. And that 70 would be a fraction of what the real figure would be as they only report 1-5% of reactions.

then you have all the vax autism, exzema, asthma etc, worse than any measles side effects, which would be harmless under proper medical care, which in the case of vitamin C would stop all deaths or morbidity.

What does that say about their medicine that can't make measles safe?

and about them when they have suppressed that for 50 years?

the mind boggles at the though the vaccine is useless (over 50% of cases have been vaccinated, by the way, so only a 50% it will work anyway, playing their game).

Unbelievable, really.

"Under normal conditions, healthy children do not die from or become disabled from the complications of measles and if they do, questions should be asked about their management." ---Jayne Donegan MB

"Measles has been on a major decline since the mid 1850s and this has absolutely nothing to do with any measles or MMR vaccination......A growing number of parents worldwide are choosing not to vaccinate at all, and it is not because they can't get the single jabs, it is because they don't see vaccination as playing any kind of role in promoting the health of their children."-----Magda Taylor, Director of The Informed Parent

Go to Top of Page

Emerald

311 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2007 :  20:09:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks so much
I look at her now and she's so fiesty and full of life I couldn't bear to have that change. I'm so sorry to hear the awful experiences you've had. It's an outrage!

Cod liver oil - is that for vitamin A?
Go to Top of Page

GUS THE FUSS

United Kingdom
1469 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2007 :  21:22:57  Show Profile  Visit GUS THE FUSS's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cod liver is for vit A we use Nordic Naturals Artic Cod Liver Oil thats the purest we can find on the market not the cheapest.Good luck!Also while on this oil we noticed recently they had started to detail soy in the ingredients so we wrote as below.Still use it for the babies and our autistic son...

Hello and thank you for choosing Nordic Naturals for your fish oil needs. Our Vitamin E in our products is a soy derivative but the actual product does not contain any soy or soy protein. If you have any further questions please feel free to call us.

Thank you,
Mayra Ortiz
Nordic Naturals Customer Service
Mortiz@nordicnaturals.com
1-800-662-2544
94 Hanger Way
Watsonville, CA 95076

On 6/27/07 5:44 AM, "
> I note with concern that the Nordic Naturals Cod Liver Oil now appears to
> contain soy bean oil as the source of Vitamin E. I use your Cod Liver Oil for
> my severely autistic son who has many food intolerances. One of his principle
> intolerances apart from gluten and casein is soy and many other autistic
> children are intolerant to soy. I genuinely do not want to stop using Nordic
> Naturals Cod Liver Oil because in every other way it is a great product and
> has been recommended to me by so many professionals whose judgement I trust.
> I will, however, have to search for an alternative because of my son's
> pronounced intolerance to soy. I do hope Nordic Naturals will consider
> removing soybean oil from this product.
>
> Yours Faithfully
>
> >

Edited by - GUS THE FUSS on 07/26/2007 21:28:30
Go to Top of Page

Emerald

311 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2007 :  22:13:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you for sharing that.

Go to Top of Page

Joan

United Kingdom
599 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  00:13:01  Show Profile  Visit Joan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think that Emerald is in a very favourable position regarding her lovely child. I wish I could turn the clock back because if I knew what you know now Emerald I would be very careful. The outcome for my son was drastic following his MMR and reading about the 5in 1 sends shivers and horrors through my spine as the 5 in 1 has aliminium in it. What next!!
Go to Top of Page

john

United Kingdom
608 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  08:57:42  Show Profile  Visit john's Homepage  Send john an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Measles and the vax http://www.whale.to/vaccines/measles.html

Amazing really that the vaccine never did anything, except kill more kids now than measles would be doing with or without it. Say 1 death a year under allopathy now, yet the MMR could be killing 35.

While the doctors who say it is dangerous and you need to vaccinate are the ones with a professional and pecuniary interest in saying that. The doctors who say it is safe don't have any interest in saying that.

While they have suppressed the vitamin C cure for 57 years, not just for measles but all infections that would make them all safe and the vaccine unecessary.

What does that say about them, and when they continually lie and say MMR is safe? Even when the government has paid out for MMR deaths?

No wonder they are trying to burn wakefield, bit out of character if they didn't. they tried to get Hadwen on manslaughter charges in 1925 http://www.whale.to/vaccines/dare_b.html

"Did ever you hear, in all the experience of the whole medical profession since the days of Hippocrates, such a marvellous combination of exceptions and rarities gathered together in one little body, all so carefully arranged by Providence for the special purpose of convicting a heterodox medical practitioner of manslaughter? (Laughter.)......I once believed in Jenner; I once believed in Pasteur. I believed in vaccination. I believed in vivisection. But I changed my views as the result of hard thinking.............Why is it that medical men for the most part follow the fashion of the day? Is it that they dare not think?........Are they like Sidney Smith s old lady who said she never read the other side of a subject in case she might be prejudiced? . A man is eminent as long as he is orthodox. When he begins to think for himself he becomes a crank. It is the great commercial manufacturing firms who are providing the brains for the medical man of to-day."---Dr Hadwen 1925
Go to Top of Page

jennyr

417 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2007 :  12:22:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am still rather bemused by the profile of measles these days as some kind of deadly killer. As someone born long before vaccines were routinely given for measles and mumps, I can honestly say that there was not a morbid fear of getting measles at all. I never got measles, nor did any of my three siblings. My mother (a doctor) "thinks" I had mumps but it was so mild I was not ill. In those days there was not the hysteria about vaccination (and infectious disease) that there is now. People did not fear them, because in the vast majority of cases they were very mild. Despite my mother being a doctor, she was a sceptic about vaccines. We only received a few. This was a decision that was entirely respected. From my childhood days I do not remember a single person becoming dangerously ill with an infectious disease. My mother worked as a GP for 35 years and never had to deal with a child who was dangerously ill with an infectious disease such as measles. Chronic childhood illness was also extremely rare, apart from the odd case of asthma. Children just seemed to enjoy "rude good health" and the attitude was very much one of fresh air, home cooking and running around outside all day - avoiding the doctor at all costs! Interestingly, the parent of one of my friends who had bad asthma as a child linked it with the whooping cough jab! Naturally, she was told by medics there was no link. Plus ca change and all that. The whole climate now with regard to vaccines and so-called "deadly infectious diseases" is barking mad - and what have we got to show for it - a generation of children a significant minority of whom have chronic ill health. So much for the wonders of the childhood vaccination policy.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jabs - Justice, Awareness and Basic Support © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page